He's baaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He's baaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! It really IS Friday the 13th!! I wonder how many high school players who've watched the Dolphins the past 5 years would want to play for him in Pitt??

1. shortest article i ever read. I reloaded th epage a couple times cause it didnt look like it was done.

2. he is recruiting down here? where he destoryed a beloved franchise?! guess people who want to play either running back or in a vanilla defense will want to go play for him,

lol....no kidding.. At best this guy suffers from serious amnesia, at worst he just blinked and got lost.:roflmao:

Jethatr said:
Dammit I thought it was an article about Ricky!
sorry...I guess the title in the thread could lead some to believe I was talking about the OTHER guy coming back.........:couch:

How funny is it that he is recruiting in the area his reputation is the most tarnished. Typical Wanny logic. :roflmao:

Jethatr said:
Dammit I thought it was an article about Ricky!

Me too, thank god it wasn't. I'd rather here about Wanny than Ricky's worthless @$$.

I think most of us thought it was going to be about Ricky...most of us figured Dave wouldn't be stupid enough to show up down here anytime soon. Especially to recruit...apparently he was once again given too much credit. What an IDIOT!

Back
Top Bottom