Hey Dave...kick the freakin' extra point | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dave...kick the freakin' extra point

At the time, kicking an extra point puts us up 6. Can't blame him there.

that was the correct decision at the time (fiedler shouldve ran it in there, he had a lane) BUT the whole thing is, the game shouldnt of even been close, and Miami shouldve shut them down....i was impressed with Andre Johnson today...

Missing the two point conversion didn't cost us the game, the holding penalty didn't cost us the game... sure they would have helped, but like last year we blow it in the 4th quarter. We still don't have that "killer instinct" Zach talked about after last year's consecutive losses.

Innocent enquiry Dallas,

were you one of those who complained last season about conservative play-calling? For all those 20-20 hindsight types who want to second guess the coaching after it's been proven wrong - the solution ain't that simple at the time it's called.

It was the right decision at the time....but the Defense still got whored.

Originally posted by Muck
At the time, kicking an extra point puts us up 6. Can't blame him there.

I agree with you Muck.... at the time.. that was the proper call..

If I was to place blame anywhere.. it would be 3 areas.. The O-line didnt open holes nor did they pass protect well enuff to earn their paychecks..

The D-line and line backers were ok against the run today.. but they did not mount any threat to Carr and his jersey stayed clean..

Last and most improtantly, I blame the secondary.. when did they start lineing up 10 yards off the receiver?? what happened to the bump n run?? Madison was burnt badly in his last 3 games (going back to last year) and Knight made a few tackles but never put the "big hurt" on anyone....

With due respect, I do not agree it was the right call at the time. The %'s are against it, and the Texans were more likely to score FG's than TD's and the EP put us up by 6. Was RW even in the game for that play??

Going for 2 was the right move every time for both teams. The playcalls were not.

the call that was wrong was when wander boy called a defensive Time out and used the last one when we needed it at the end. the worng decision for wannstedt was keeping mark Royals as our punter! all the crap about he is the holder for mare is crap! But above all that, he just has no drive for this team. Wanny bet beat the Jets or he is done and we will be 0-3 starting out. thats it.

Back
Top Bottom