Hey Dolfans!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolfans!!!

DvusFin

U.S. Marine
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you seeing as how i'm the F.N.G. My name is Brad and i have been a Dolfan all 30 years of my life. My father has had season tickets from the time they played in the Orange Bowl, to Joe Robbie Stadium, to Pro Player Stadium, and now Dolphin Stadium...lol I've been in the Marine Corps for roughly 12 years now and i've been loving every minute of it. I used to be a crewchief on the CH-46 Helicopter (its a smaller version of the Chinook), but I just recently converted over to the Marine Corps newest aircraft the V-22 Osprey Tiltrotor. I am currently stationed in North Carolina. I've been coming by here for a while now, but I just recently decided to start participating here. Fair advance warning....I do not intentionally go out and try to rub people the wrong way, but I am very opinionated! I think thats just the Marine in me........lol Well....I think i've been long winded enough for now. If you have any questions just ask. I am definately not shy.

Thanks,
DvusFin aka "Brad"

Say it ain't so? an opinionated marine? man, just watch the language around here and you'll do fine! "kill, kill!"

Go Army! Beat Navy! lol, j/k I don't care who wins that game I'm a civilian. Welcome to the site dude :)

Back
Top Bottom