Hey Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
Here to eat crow or show my face rather. Tough tough loss. We have up almost 300 yards rushing on the ground and we threw 2 interceptions. We didn’t deserve this. What were your thoughts on the game?

Here to eat crow or show my face rather. Tough tough loss. We have up almost 300 yards rushing on the ground and we threw 2 interceptions. We didn’t deserve this. What were your thoughts on the game?

Your defense was not prepared and they reacted slow to everything the entire game. Any team that allows 300 yards rushing in a championship game needs to consider firing their defensive coordinator.

I think the Smith tandem is overrated as a pass rushing duo. Serviceable, but overrated.

They are in a perfect draft position to get a extremely talented WR. They need another weapon, badly.

I thought their oline battled well enough and Jones is a nice RB.

Rodgers still a top 3 QB for my money, but give him more weapons. Adams and a 33 year old Jimmy Graham only gonna get you so far in today's game.

I think as largely a no name team that they are that they will build off the season

Yes they need to address the D yes Rodgers needs a little more from his weapons

Yes outside of Rodgers they aren’t that sexy but during the off-season fans will simmer down and realize that it was a good if not great season

I will very happy when our team is consistently winning 10-14 games a season like your Packers.

Like Kdawg said, you guys should be able to add a very good wr in the draft.. is that the direction you'd like to see GB? or something else to fortify the run d?

I think GB was the worst 13-3 team I have ever seen. That isn’t an insult to what their first year coaching staff achieved. It’s more that I couldn’t really figure out how they won each week. Rodgers never looked comfortable running their new offense. Their OL is a far cry from what it has been in the past and outside Adams their WR are no name scrubs. I think it would be a mistake for them to continue to rely on Jones as the focal point of their offense while Rodgers is still playing. They have to surround him with more talent quickly before his window closes. On the defensive side of the ball they need better/bigger 3-4 DEs to pair with Kenny Clark and more athleticism in their ILBs. The one takeaway from everything is that their team is fairly young, so there is definitely room for improvement in year 2 with LaFleur.

You need cornfed's both lines were beaten badly. Rodgers had no time and was pressing all night especially after the fumble. You also need WR's.

The problem with the Packers is that they are putting a mediocre team behind Aaron Rodgers and he is making them look better than they are.

Rodgers is putting the team on his back while you guys field a team that will never win the Superbowl. It is a little sad. I see a lot of the Patriots in your team except they have much better players and coaches than your squad does.

Your team will continue to be in the hunt as long as Rodgers is around but you will never win the big one again with this same model. He needs a better line, better defense, and better offensive weapons. He makes those wide receivers look much better than they really are.

Last edited:
49ers threw the ball 8 times last night.

Let that sink in. Like others have said, ARod needs more toys on offense and you have to be able to stop the run.

My wife is a born and bred cheesehead and last night was rough, but there’s hope for the future in GB.

Was really hoping for a State Farm Discount Double Check guys Super Bowl - Mahomes v. Rodgers! Could have been a brilliant marketing plan for State Farm.
I don't think any team going in there yesterday would have beaten the 49'ers, except maybe the Chiefs - and that will be why they play each other in 2 Sundays....
John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan have done a remarkable job turning the 49'ers around. As a Dolphin fan, I only hope Flores and Grier can do that kind of work.

I have been saying for the last few weeks that I have no idea how the Packers were 13-3. They just don't have the personel this year. I'm not a huge fan of Rodgers, although a great QB, his demeanor just doesn't say team guy and I just don't see the fire in him. He doesn't have weapons around him. How they won without Devante Adams for the time he was out is beyond me. He is their only real weapon aside from Jones, but Jones needs a better compliment. With that said, they are close. LaFleur impressed this year. Adding another WR, TE and RB on offense and a few defensive pieces to stop the run, and I think they will on the top for the next few years. Good luck to you. Maybe a Miami/GB Super Bowl in 2023? Lol

Please draft a WR in the first round. Long overdue. After Adams, there isn't a single WR in that receiver room that has any business being a team's 4th receiver. I'm not sure Geranimo makes another roster tbh. Need a TE as well to replace Graham.

It's criminal that Rodgers doesn't have more weapons to work with. Incredible, really. Thought you guys would have been the team to make a move for Emmanuel Sanders but didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom