Hey Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

There are some great posters on this board who probably have enough knowledge to run a team as well as some of the pros.
Hell, I'm sure some guys on here could run the Lions to a winning record.
I consistently amazed by my ability to come on here and learn something almost every day. And something worthwhile, too.
It's a great place.

Might have to make it up to your stadium one day. My deceased buddy was a big Packer fan and we had a brick placed outside of Lambeau Field in his honor. It just says Willus (his nickname) and is right outside main gate to right. Might need some tailgating tips from you if I ever make it up that way.

I have to say out of the opposing fans I want to party with the most is You all here on this board. Your fans at the stadium pretty easy going?
I've seen fans sitting in the stands sipping a drink while reading the newspaper during the game, yeah pretty easy going I'd say... :up:

Might have to make it up to your stadium one day. My deceased buddy was a big Packer fan and we had a brick placed outside of Lambeau Field in his honor. It just says Willus (his nickname) and is right outside main gate to right. Might need some tailgating tips from you if I ever make it up that way.
I’ll have to look for it. Willis was his name? When did he pass? Yep sounds good on the tailgating tips. People start tailgating at 8 AM Sunday Mornings usually.

I’ll have to look for it. Willis was his name? When did he pass? Yep sounds good on the tailgating tips. People start tailgating at 8 AM Sunday Mornings usually.

Willus with a U, Whats's up Willus. :D His real name was Bill and he passed about a year and half ago.

Tailgate gets pretty wild sometimes. Someone brought a stripper pole and some girls last year I think. I love going to games, it is literally the only place I ever get drunk anymore.

Sorry about your friend, but If you go, buy or rent a snowmobile suit, it’s crazy cold up there.
You’ll thank me latter.

Tailgate gets pretty wild sometimes. Someone brought a stripper pole and some girls last year I think. I love going to games, it is literally the only place I ever get drunk anymore.

they did, it’s funny that just about everyone saw or heard about that it seems, or maybe their was multiple. Lol

Back
Top Bottom