Hey Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

Hope you are doing fine, but I’m up in the northwest in the communist republic of Washington. Where we have been all but closed down for 4 months. And it’s not looking like we will be opening anytime soon.

How’s everyone doing down there? I’m just praying you guys stay safe and healthy from this virus. I’m just checking in hoping everyone is safe. Love you all.

Thanks GB, you also stay safe, and good luck on your season if we actually get football this year.

Same brother. Hope all is well. By the way, I doont know what the Pack was doing drafting another QB when there were so many playmakers on the board. Makes me feel like this is the beginning of the end for the Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

Same brother. Hope all is well. By the way, I doont know what the Pack was doing drafting another QB when there were so many playmakers on the board. Makes me feel like this is the beginning of the end for the Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.
It might be. Rodgers didn’t seem happy about the pick. He feels like GB is giving up on him.

It might be. Rodgers didn’t seem happy about the pick. He feels like GB is giving up on him.

It really feels like it from the outside looking in. The guy you drafted could only hope to be like Aaron Rodgers. To be honest, I question the Green Bay front office. They have done a horrible job getting him help.

GB should sign Antonio Brown. He is a headache and locker room cancer but you guys basically have no choice but to win this year or blow it up. He would instantly become.your best player on offense by a wide margin.

It really feels like it from the outside looking in. The guy you drafted could only hope to be like Aaron Rodgers. To be honest, I question the Green Bay front office. They have done a horrible job getting him help.

GB should sign Antonio Brown. He is a headache and locker room cancer but you guys basically have no choice but to win this year or blow it up. He would instantly become.your best player on offense by a wide margin.
Antonio Brown would destroy our locker room though. Any other Veterans we can sign?

You guys kind of deserve Antonio Brown. Lol. To be honest, I think he and Aaron Rodgers would light up the league. There is no other playmaker on the market who could even come close. AB and Rodgers could break records or break your team. Some times you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

To have any real chance of winning the superbowl you guys need production. You have a decent RB but if he goes down to you have nothing. To save the season and possibly Aaron Rodgers career in GB, you guys need a monster.

Thanks Bro!! Hope you and yours are doing well. If there is football this season, good luck. Go home have a glass of scotch.

Hope your doing well up in Greenbay? I'm just chugging along trying to make ends meet in these trying times. Very disappointed in how this virus has been handled. I do my part by staying in 95% of the time and by wearing my mask when ever I do venture outside. I found some cool mask online that I bought on Amazon, that are a Sports Fans dream. Lots of cool Dolphins related stuff on there.

You guys kind of deserve Antonio Brown. Lol. To be honest, I think he and Aaron Rodgers would light up the league. There is no other playmaker on the market who could even come close. AB and Rodgers could break records or break your team. Some times you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

To have any real chance of winning the superbowl you guys need production. You have a decent RB but if he goes down to you have nothing. To save the season and possibly Aaron Rodgers career in GB, you guys need a monster.
I don’t feel we’re a team full of jerks. I don’t want to sign Brown cause then we would be looked at like we’re the Patriots lol.

Hope your doing well up in Greenbay? I'm just chugging along trying to make ends meet in these trying times. Very disappointed in how this virus has been handled. I do my part by staying in 95% of the time and by wearing my mask when ever I do venture outside. I found some cool mask online that I bought on Amazon, that are a Sports Fans dream. Lots of cool Dolphins related stuff on there.
We have to enforce the masks where I work and people are throwing a tantrum. Now up here masks are required in all indoor public places and crowded outdoor areas. If the businesses don’t turn these folks away that don’t wear masks they could lose their license. Also any individual that refuses wearing masks gets a $500 fine.

I don’t feel we’re a team full of jerks. I don’t want to sign Brown cause then we would be looked at like we’re the Patriots lol.

Your team isnt full of jerks, your front office is. You guys need a star to help AR or he will leave. Can you imagine if somehow, some way, Aaron Rodgers found himself in a Chicago Bears uniform. You dont want that.

It’d be TO and McNabb on steroids. Beautiful football would be played for a bit, but after that is anyone’s guess.

Back
Top Bottom