Hey Dolphin Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin Fans!

ColtsFever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nice win over the Lions today!

How do you think the game vs our Colts will be?
Think it will be closer?...
whats your thoughts?

Good luck!

Go Colts!

Sorry bro, but I think Ricky Williams is gonna have a great showing against your D-line. If Madison plays next week, Peyton is in for a long day. It should be closer, but the Jags played you close, and we all know how good the Jags are...

This game could come down to who makes the least mistakes. The Phins D out classes the Colts but if Manning plays mistake free and Fiedler has a bad game it could be tough to win. The Phins have the upper hand though IMO. I like Dungy but if he sit's on any lead like Mora did against the Phins you should be screaming ColtsFever.

i think the game will be close and special teams will decide the winner

I think the Dolphins offense will have an off week...

... and only score 28 points on the Colts. 28-10 Phins, that's my prediction.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ColtsFever
Nice win over the Lions today!

How do you think the game vs our Colts will be?
Think it will be closer?...
whats your thoughts?

Good luck!

Go Colts!

Hey C-84...

... the Dolphins don't kick field goals anymore, didn't you get the memo? :lol:

Oliver...

Originally posted by chambers84
Miami 27, Colts-13.

You're right..we may have to cut Mare's salary if he's not going to get to kick that many field goals anymore..LOL

The Colts front 7 aren't as good as Detroit's so RW shoul dhave another big game. The Colts' offense will put alot more preasure on our D, but they haven't toasted us in the last 5-6 games. I think both teams will be able to run the ball, the difference will be witch QB doesn't hurt their team.

Dolphins 34
Colts 17

i just hope the fins.................

Originally posted by Dajesus
The Colts front 7 aren't as good as Detroit's so RW shoul dhave another big game. The Colts' offense will put alot more preasure on our D, but they haven't toasted us in the last 5-6 games. I think both teams will be able to run the ball, the difference will be witch QB doesn't hurt their team.

Dolphins 34
Colts 17
don't end up coming out flat against the colts because they're thinking about the jets the following week!:eek:

I don't think we have to worry about motivation problems for the next month or so...

1) I know all week Wannstedt will be telling the players not to get too high on themselves after Sunday's performance... because IT WAS THE LOWLY LIONS.

2) The Colts are always a dangerous offense, and our defense knows what they can do, so they know they will HAVE to stay focused, if we don't want Peyton and Co. to move the ball at will.

3) We have the Jets... 'nough said.

4) After that is the Super-Bowl defending Pats... I don't think any extra motivation is needed there either.

But, after that I dont know... I am afraid that our team will perform a repeat of past seasons' performances. Start SUPER fast... and then get too confident and start losing games they should. It happens every year. But, hopefully the players know THIS is the year, and they don't have much time together, so its NOW or never. If we stay healthy and motivated, I thik we are the team to beat.

Dolphins/Colts preview

First off, I would like to briefly say that this is my first ever post on this board. I've been looking for a good dolphins board for a while and I think I have found it.

Anyways, looking at today's events. I feel good about Miami's chances in Indianapolis. Believe it or not, RIcky Williams is a better runner on turf than he is grass. I hope the team dosen't get too high after this first game, because we did infact play an awful team in Detroit.

For Indy, I feel like they are the same old Colts. Powerful offense, less than par defense. Of course, Rome wasn't built in a day either. Believe it or not, Indy's offense may be better with the addition of Qadry Ismail. That bothers me some going into next week.

It's too early for me to make a prediction, but once again I feel good about our chances.

One thing is for sure....

We'll find out just how ready the Defense is this week.
The past few years, all the big name receivers find a way to beat our corners in big games, especially Harrison. This'll be a great test. The Fins shut down the Colts O and all signs point to a fantastic year! I think we'll be fine.

Fins 31 Colts 21

Back
Top Bottom