Hey Everybody, I'm New! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Everybody, I'm New!

DaQPhinatic said:
I just have to say I'm excited to finally be on here. I'm been visiting for almost a year but never signed on. First of all I have to say ,most likely the Dolphins will not beat the Panthers. C'mon now, keep it real. And yes chambers is a let down SO FAR, but it's only the third week. Start to worry around the 5th or 6th week. Believe me though I still am dissapointed though. Chambers is my boy.

Glad to see you brought more optimism to the forum. :shakeno:

Come on man you gotta have confidence were going to get Carolina.I truly believe that. Welcome to the board. go fins

Welcome. I am relatively new also and we really need positive posters on this board at the moment to offset the current wave of negativity that exists.

The Dolphins are #1, Ricky AND Ronnie are awesome, Gus will get us to the playoffs!

AUFinFan said:
Welcome. I am relatively new also and we really need positive posters on this board at the moment to offset the current wave of negativity that exists.

The Dolphins are #1, Ricky AND Ronnie are awesome, Gus will get us to the playoffs!

Thank you. Iam new as well. Ijust joined this week and we really need to get some more positive feedback in here. It gets old to hear all the woulda and shoulda. Thanks for coming aboard

Welcome have faith you cant be doubting your team like that son.

DaQPhinatic said:
I just have to say I'm excited to finally be on here. I'm been visiting for almost a year but never signed on. First of all I have to say ,most likely the Dolphins will not beat the Panthers. C'mon now, keep it real. And yes chambers is a let down SO FAR, but it's only the third week. Start to worry around the 5th or 6th week. Believe me though I still am dissapointed though. Chambers is my boy.

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom