Hey everyone | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
darn work computer. Sorry about the confusing quote attempt.

this dude's story sounds like a Vietnam story. In fact 2/7 has alot of history, and fame from battles in Vietnam

Finsflurry said:
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words...it really means alot these days.

But one thing that sure hasn't changed is people on this site who just can't take someone at their word and have to question the things they say, especially where it concerns me.

Sorry in advance for this mods, but seriously go f#ck yourself with that comment you *******.

When I said unit I meant the people who I trained with and who I went to war with, the men I considered my brothers and my best friends...the men who trained with me in Kentucky...we were a group of 18 in Company F, 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, 1st Marine Expeditionary Force. God bless them and may their souls rest in peace.
WOAH there pal. What did I say? I didn't say you were lying. I just said if one was to lie about something of this nature, it would be horrible. Would you not agree?!?

Maybe you don't remember the rules on this site. but telling me to seriously go whatever is uncool.

I did nothing wrong (inFins). I come here for the Dolhins news, the comraderie, the friendly debate, the humor. I try and respect everyone, young old, soldiers civilians, mods and noobs. Go Fins.

GW....I wasn't born yesterday....it was your post that started the whole debate and you have done nothing, until now after I've said something, to tone down your rhetoric.....You and I both know that you are involved to the teeth.

[admin]Glad you feel that way.[/admin]

Pinrod33 said:
"They are out of Camp Pendleton http://www.i-mef.usmc.mil/" of course they are, they were a hop, skip, and a jump away from where I used to train. I actually did some joint training with 7th marines. they are an artillery unit. And we were the "grunts" or infantry like everyone knows them by. So it was common to link up with other battallions. Pendleton is in Cali, for those that don't know, by the way.

Perhaps you need to read up on what I said before you call me a liar son...I said the men I trained with in Kentucky who ended up in the 7th marines together...I didn't include the people I trained with in pend they're not the my blood you piece of crap... I can't believe i'm even talking about this right now **** you and **** this site

wrong about what infins? I have never heard of a base even existing in Kentucky. 7th marines was a unit that I passed by everday on my way down to the main side of base (we were stuck up in the hills and the valley of the base, cause of the closeness to the barren training areas where we could blow sh*t up.) I'm not trying to make anyone look stupid, and in fact I will stop saying more stuff, cause I don't want to cause a problem. It just gets me rilled up when this subject comes up, and I think it's a crime that someone would make up a story like that. Sorry again for the problems. You will hear no more from me.

Pinrod33 said:
wrong about what infins? I have never heard of a base even existing in Kentucky. 7th marines was a unit that I passed by everday on my way down to the main side of base (we were stuck up in the hills and the valley of the base, cause of the closeness to the barren training areas where we could blow sh*t up.) I'm not trying to make anyone look stupid, and in fact I will stop saying more stuff, cause I don't want to cause a problem. It just gets me rilled up when this subject comes up, and I think it's a crime that someone would make up a story like that. Sorry again for the problems. You will hear no more from me.
You guys took a thread about a returning Iraqi vet and turned it into a fight....

right or wrong....you were wrong.

You know what I mean?

It's a shame....

inFINSible said:
GW....I wasn't born yesterday....it was your post that started the whole debate and you have done nothing, until now after I've said something, to tone down your rhetoric.....You and I both know that you are involved to the teeth.
Then I apologize. I certainly won't post to this thread again then. It was not my intention to start a debate on the validity of the poster. I was just venting that it could even be possible for one to bull**** with war as the subject matter.

Finsflurry, big apology to you. I certainly didn't mean to agitate you. I'm just huge DOLPHINS fan like you. I look forward to talking about position battles and dolphins opponents in the future with you.

I understand what you're saying, but I am a war veteran that maybe didn't return yesterday missing limbs, but nonetheless I believe I have a right to say something if I think that there might be someone with a bullcrap story about something that is so important to me and is such a delicate subject just to get some attention. His stoy changed every time he posted, and I'm sorry but I don't believe a word of it. If it is all true, then I will get mine, and he shouldn't have to worry if no one believes him. Like I said, I apologize, and you are right that I might have been the main cause of all this. If you have to make an example with me, then for it my man. It's cool. Maybe good for me to get off of here for a couple of days, and stop with the obsession of getting on for new news every 25 seconds

from the looks of things, it is I who owe both of you an apology......but, please, next time, instead of making a horrible suspicion like that public, please report it along with any information you may have....we have military on staff here...i could get to the bottom of it quickly without the public spectacle....

Sorry, Pinrod and GreatWade.

Seems like somebody actually has a history of fraud here.....How sad that we have people that get their kicks making things like this up...makes me sick.

Finsflurry said:
[admin]Glad you feel that way.[/admin]

Perhaps you need to read up on what I said before you call me a liar son...I said the men I trained with in Kentucky who ended up in the 7th marines together...I didn't include the people I trained with in pend they're not the my blood you piece of crap... I can't believe i'm even talking about this right now **** you and **** this site

You were a fraud 2 years ago with your bogus camp reports, and you're a fraud now.
This type of crap is absolutely reprehensible.
Your Dogma will get run over by your Kharma... I only hope that the spirit of a real vet is there to see it happen,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom