Hey everyone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness brother........welcome home and welcome back to Finheaven, hopefully this will be a nice distraction from what you are going through. Thank you for all you have done.......

Thanks Soldier...I try to let the guys here at Fort Carson know how much I appreciate their efforts as well as they have lost over 80 guys in Iraq. Welcome Home!!!! :dolphins:

:patriot: :salute: :flag: :troops: :flag2:

Finsflurry said:
Wow has this site grown since the last time I was here...:D Alot of you probably don't remember me since my last post was nearly 2 years ago and I haven't been able to visit the site in a long time....I've been in Iraq since September 2004 and I've been through hell with my unit as we lost 85% of the people we went over with and I get to come back home minus my right arm and lower part of my left leg...But hey that's the price we pay for "democracy" and winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis (who hate us more now than ever before btw in case your still buying Bush's crap)...Sorry if I'm a little bitter about the whole thing but I feel I gave up my life for nothing (and yes, I do mean my life because the amount of depleted uranium my body absorbed is enough to kill 5 grown men)...but I guess that's life.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, I just wanted to say it's great to be back in the States on the greatest phins site in the known universe....so much has happened since I've been gone with Saban, Culpepper, it's a great time to be a Dolphins fan. There's a lot to look forward to and I hope I live long enough to see us hoist up a super bowl trophy, and with Mr. Saban at the helm I think that's a definite possibility within the next three years...Looking forward to discussing and arguing football with all you newbies and of course the veteran squad lol....It's great to be back and oh yeah....

DOLPHINS RULE :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:
Brother thanks! Sorry to hear about you and your unit. My thoughts, prayers, and best wishes are with you.

i'm sitting here speechless.....thanks for EVERYTHING u did....we think of sports figures as heroes, but this is a reminder that the real heroes are guys like urself giving everything u got to serve our great country....

thanks and welcome back man!!

WOW,

Thank you so much for everything you did. As a Canadian, I must say how much I appriciate all the American soldier does not just for fellow Americans but the rest of the world.

This football game seems so small in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks again and know you're a true Hero!

Sincerly

Mike Laping
Canadian

"WELCOME HOME, SIR".........."THANK YOU, HERO"
0usa01-1.jpg
0usa04-1.jpg
0usa07-1.jpg

oh09vn-1.gif
3271dolphin21.gif

Finsflurry said:
Wow has this site grown since the last time I was here...:D Alot of you probably don't remember me since my last post was nearly 2 years ago and I haven't been able to visit the site in a long time....I've been in Iraq since September 2004 and I've been through hell with my unit as we lost 85% of the people we went over with and I get to come back home minus my right arm and lower part of my left leg...But hey that's the price we pay for "democracy" and winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis (who hate us more now than ever before btw in case your still buying Bush's crap)...Sorry if I'm a little bitter about the whole thing but I feel I gave up my life for nothing (and yes, I do mean my life because the amount of depleted uranium my body absorbed is enough to kill 5 grown men)...but I guess that's life.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, I just wanted to say it's great to be back in the States on the greatest phins site in the known universe....so much has happened since I've been gone with Saban, Culpepper, it's a great time to be a Dolphins fan. There's a lot to look forward to and I hope I live long enough to see us hoist up a super bowl trophy, and with Mr. Saban at the helm I think that's a definite possibility within the next three years...Looking forward to discussing and arguing football with all you newbies and of course the veteran squad lol....It's great to be back and oh yeah....

DOLPHINS RULE :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Oh man, first... Thank you for serving... What ever someone's views about the war doesn't matter. Thank you for serving us!

Second, welcome home and welcome back to finheaven.com!!!

PhinPhan1227 said:
Damn...which unit lost 85% of its people?

I found myself wondering the same thing.

Sorry for your loss young man. Your ENTIRE country thanks you for your service, regardless of political views (I'd like to think, but many are out there trying to prove this wrong).

If this isn't geniune, I shudder. Regardless, and sorry to say this, but this thread should be moved. Its got nothing to do with the Dolphins.

Go dolphs, I can't wait until September!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom