Hey Fellow Dolfans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fellow Dolfans!

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
I'm a Native Floridian (family here since 1870's) and a Dolphin Fans since 1971.

I've been on the Scout.com site. I did not know this was here. Then i went to the Jag.com site after wondering why their Scout.com site was dead. There I read a thread from some azz cake talking about coming here and talking smack.

Well, at least he showed me to here :)

LikeUntoGod said:
I'm a Native Floridian (family here since 1870's) and a Dolphin Fans since 1971.

I've been on the Scout.com site. I did not know this was here. Then i went to the Jag.com site after wondering why their Scout.com site was dead. There I read a thread from some azz cake talking about coming here and talking smack.

Well, at least he showed me to here :)

welcome fellow pioneer descendant, glad to have you aboard. Where did your family settle?

The Sarasota/Tampa area. I was raised in Riverview were there are/or were a lot of Simmons's. There is Simmons beach, Simmons Stadium, Simmons road etc.

The old Ranch and Groves are now about gone. My Uncles sold a part of Grandpa's land and now I-95 (or is it 2-95?) runs through it.

I now live in Gainesville, where I went to school (U of Fla, ya Gators haters) and was in Army ROTC. That was supposed to be my life until a nasty back injury while fairly young. I'm now disabled and I live with and take care of my mother so she did not have to go to a rest home.

Life is pretty boring and sad.

Being where I am, I cannot get Dolphin games on TV due to the freaking Jag's and Bucs and the NFL TV laws. I have to go to a Sports bar to watch.

It is great to hook up with more Dolphin fans. I'm not that computer savy, lol.

Much Love....(my hippie friends say that)

Back
Top Bottom