hey guys , give me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hey guys , give me

joeharley

Practice Squad
Reaction score
you top 4 teams in each league. my predictions are

afc.
1. dolphins... a seasoned chris chambers, an improved jay,norv's offensive philosophy, ricky williams and the same defense. need i say more?

2. steelers... i love cowher, i think he's one of the best. their defense will be strong as ever. but kordell the slug will once again undermind his team.

3. colts... you have to love manning, ''edge'' and harrison, but dungy will need at least another year with that defense to even attempt to get out of the conference.

4. titans... i think fisher is one of the most underated coaches in the league. solid defense no doubt, but just not enough weapons on offense to get it done. they need another wideout.

nfc.

1. eagles... andy reid gets alot out of his talent. mcnabb will just be that much better. secondary is almost as good as the fins. let's see if the loss of trotter hurts.

2. rams... a well oiled machine. would love to see mike martz's loser face once again. hate em'

3. packers... i still think they need freeman. what can you say about favre? green should have a monster year. they are still tops in their division.

4. 49er's... i think garcia showed us something last year. i thought this guy sucked when he came into the league, how i was wrong. bill walsh is a genious when picking qb's. just like the colts, the 49er's have garcia, owens and hearst. although their defense isn't great, they're not bad either. they will hold their own.

I agree with your assesment for the most part...I just wouldn't count out Chicago in the NFC and Oakland in the AFC(at least for one more year:goof: )

AFC

Jets-Look at all their first Rounders

Dolphins-Ricky Williams, Chambers, and McMichael plus that D. Need I say more

Denver-Healthy QB and Receivers.

Colts-Dungy will fix the secondary.

NFC

Rams-No Brainer

Bears-Strong OL

Saints-Get over the mental block. This is a tough team

Eagles-A 16 week 60 min team

AFC

Dolphins
Steelers
Broncos
Titans (this team was very strong in 99 and 2000 and will be strong again this season)

NFC
Rams
49ers
Packers
Eagles

AFC NFC
Dolphins Eagles
Raiders Rams
Titans Niners
Steelers Seattle - my sleeper team this year

AFC

Steelers - best team last year