Hey guys, it’s been a while. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey guys, it’s been a while.

Hey! I remember your pops from back in the day. Die hard phinfan he was! I joined in 06 so I remember him. But sadly I got banned after a few years and then I got banned again lol Needless to say I learned my lesson lol. Welcome back and good to hear from you! Go Dolphins!!
:lol:
Interested George Clooney GIF

Hey! I remember your pops from back in the day. Die hard phinfan he was! I joined in 06 so I remember him. But sadly I got banned after a few years and then I got banned again lol Needless to say I learned my lesson lol. Welcome back and good to hear from you! Go Dolphins!!
If only your screen name was Go Flo in 2006!

Clairvoyant!

Or just a fan of Progressive Auto Insurance or the Kiss My Grits lady.

Welcome Leah. I didn't know your Dad well but I hear he was quite the guy. I lost my Dad this year who was also the reason I became a Dolphins fan so, I know what you must be going through to a certain extent. Many on this site were there for me with not just typical colondences but true friendship and I'll always be grateful to them and the friends and family I have outside of the dolphins. On opening day I poured an extra glass of wine and left it in front of his normal place on the sofa. Try to enjoy your memories and hopefully our beloved team can continue to make us smile this year with a good postseason push.

Hey guys!
I’m Leah. The late BigBry’s daughter, Leah! I had an account here I created to give you all “the news” and I actually lost the account details. I mentioned those years ago that I wanted to be around a bit to be able to reach out to my dad’s pals as well as give those who cared about him a way to reach out as well.

Truthfully, I had been apprehensive of being here as the memories of him were making me a sniveling little crybaby but as the years passed things have been a lot easier. So, here I am! (Again!)

I do love the dolphins just like my old man. And, that jersey you guys sent me is framed and on my wall. I’ll have to post a pic for you all later!

So, hey! Here’s an intro!
Holy ****, I didn’t know BiGBry passed, I remember having a blast with him on another forum. I’m so sorry and my condolences
Him and I used to torture raider fans on an old AFC forum. I feel like I lost a brother in arms
Again my condolences and glad to see you here

1641098444204.gif

Hey guys!
I’m Leah. The late BigBry’s daughter, Leah! I had an account here I created to give you all “the news” and I actually lost the account details. I mentioned those years ago that I wanted to be around a bit to be able to reach out to my dad’s pals as well as give those who cared about him a way to reach out as well.

Truthfully, I had been apprehensive of being here as the memories of him were making me a sniveling little crybaby but as the years passed things have been a lot easier. So, here I am! (Again!)

I do love the dolphins just like my old man. And, that jersey you guys sent me is framed and on my wall. I’ll have to post a pic for you all later!

So, hey! Here’s an intro!
Hello Leah. Thanks for stopping by. Loved posting with your dad in the lounge. I hope this finds you doing good and cheering on the Dolphins! There isn’t a day that goes by that we don’t miss him.
Take care,
John

lol, care to share what got you banned, either the first or last time, or both (if not the same issue, which is my guess) . Totally get it if you'd rather not get into it, but i'm about to hit the sack and sounds like a you might have a good story.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

...and of course, so other posters can learn what not to do!

Welcome young one. As I told my daughter and sons...."have an opinion and defend it, but always be willing to admit when you are wrong".

What a day to come back!! The biggest game of the year is upon us and we need a victory. Leah, we need that good mojo from your Dad to get this big win!!

Back
Top Bottom