Hey guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey guys

NolesNPhinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey im a long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say i love the boards, and you guys contribute some nice posts:) I was wondering.. i started off in the Dolphin Digest fan Talk " board, but all they do is argue about Fiedler 24-7. I mean that crap just gets old aftter a while, so i thought id come here.. Thanks for your time and go Phins!

We only argue about Fiedler 24-7 during the regular season! :lol: :lol:
Welcome NolesNPhinsFan! :D

Originally posted by fin fan 808
WELCOME BROTHER FIN FAN!!!!!!

ditto that! It's nice to see a fellow 'noles fan as well. Be careful though, there's alot of Canes fans on here:yell:

nolesnphinsfan...............

They do make up for it though by being fans of the greatest team in the NFL, our beloved 'phins.:D

I too would like to wecome you to this fine establisment.
I will overlook the fact that you are a semihole. LOL
Oh yeah, how many NC's (that would stand for: National Championships) you guys have, one or two????
Thought you might like this:

93817_501038gJPG-1.jpg

Originally posted by scotgif
I too would like to wecome you to this fine establisment.
I will overlook the fact that you are a semihole. LOL
Oh yeah, how many NC's (that would stand for: National Championships) you guys have, one or two????
Thought you might like this:

93817_501038gJPG-1.jpg

We have 2 thanks.. with many appearances in the NC game and hopefuly one this year.. lol

Welcome NolesPhinFan

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
They do make up for it though by being fans of the greatest team in the NFL, our beloved 'phins.:D

And that goes ditto for you Noles Fans too. :D

But we all no the Canes RULE!!!!!

I am personally glad the Fiedler talk died down. Now all we can argue about is the draft. :D

Welcome aboard!

I just started posting here myself and I must tell everyone that this board is the best I have seen. I am a long time poster on the AOL board and the Fiedler issue is a daily topic. There are just so many ways anti- Fiedler posters can say he sucks. Trying to stick up with him is a no-win situation. Then there is the constant Jet fan gloating over the 8 in a row streak that ignoring posts has become a routine.

Originally posted by Smacks
Then there is the constant Jet fan gloating over the 8 in a row streak that ignoring posts has become a routine.

That streak will end on Sept. 22, 2002. :evil:

yea i think all forums and chats dedicated to the phins rock, but this one rocks hard, and by the way im a North Carolina State fan

Here's a big welcome to all you new guys :jumper:

This MB has its share of Fiedler haters too but I think we're slowly winning them over. You don't hear too much from them these days anymore. :D

Back
Top Bottom