HEY HATERS!! the sparano sun glasses thing...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HEY HATERS!! the sparano sun glasses thing......

NRA

Roll Gypsy Roll
Reaction score
first off, i want sparano GONE, i didnt want him as coach, i wanted rex ryan. i wanted him gone last year.

but i keep seeing all these posts with guys poking fun at him about the sun glasses he wears, "who does he think he is, a movie star?"..." this isnt hollywood, you dont wear sun glasses at night"... "i think he is on meth", etc........

TONY SPARANO has a VERY SERIOUS EYE CONDITION! his eyes are EXTREMELY sensitive to light. even exposed for a short time to indoor lights inside, at night, his eyes hurt and he launches into migranes.

before kids were DUPED into listening to hip hop and britney spears and lady guy-guy, there was a band [people who wrote their own songs and played musical intruments like guitars, bass and drums] called STEPPENWOLF and their lead singer, JOHN KAY, had the very same eye condition and you NEVER saw him without the sun glasses. still dont, 40 years later. everyone for years just thought it was a "star trip" or hiding weed eyes or he had some complex. so........... .

either some of you guys are HATERS, pathetic sludge tunnels who get a laugh off a guys incurable affliction and need to be smacked around in public with a salted bull whip or, YOU DIDNT KNOW and you are now informed and need to can it.

football wise, tony sux skunk sack, but making fun of a dudes medical defect is WRONG!!!!!

so GROW UP and stop.

:smad::smad:

+1 Like him or hate him... making fun of a guy for something he can't control is the ammunition of a weak minded person... we're better than that. It's no different than making fun a guy in a wheelchair or with a birth defect. We all know that there are plenty of other things people can criticize Tony for if they feel so inclined.

+1 Like him or hate him... making fun of a guy for something he can't control is the ammunition of a weak minded person... we're better than that. It's no different than making fun a guy in a wheelchair or with a birth defect. We all know that there are plenty of other things people can criticize Tony for if they feel so inclined.

Now we can call him fat dumb blind Tony, ha ha. Who gives a ****.

He's not a great football coach, but we shouldn't be making fun of him with his condition. There are other things to criticize, we all know that.

CoreyHartsunglasses-1.jpg

[video=youtube;X2LTL8KgKv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8&ob=av2n[/video]

Don't say you didn't see it coming.

Attachments

• Corey-Hart-sunglasses.jpg
    Corey-Hart-sunglasses.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2
first off, i want sparano GONE, i didnt want him as coach, i wanted rex ryan. i wanted him gone last year.

but i keep seeing all these posts with guys poking fun at him about the sun glasses he wears, "who does he think he is, a movie star?"..." this isnt hollywood, you dont wear sun glasses at night"... "i think he is on meth", etc........

TONY SPARANO has a VERY SERIOUS EYE CONDITION! his eyes are EXTREMELY sensitive to light. even exposed for a short time to indoor lights inside, at night, his eyes hurt and he launches into migranes.

before kids were DUPED into listening to hip hop and britney spears and lady guy-guy, there was a band [people who wrote their own songs and played musical intruments like guitars, bass and drums] called STEPPENWOLF and their lead singer, JOHN KAY, had the very same eye condition and you NEVER saw him without the sun glasses. still dont, 40 years later. everyone for years just thought it was a "star trip" or hiding weed eyes or he had some complex. so........... .

either some of you guys are HATERS, pathetic sludge tunnels who get a laugh off a guys incurable affliction and need to be smacked around in public with a salted bull whip or, YOU DIDNT KNOW and you are now informed and need to can it.

football wise, tony sux skunk sack, but making fun of a dudes medical defect is WRONG!!!!!

so GROW UP and stop.

:smad::smad:

Stop? Im on here everyday and i rarely see people hating on sparano for his sunglasses. We hate on him because he sucks.

Oh and when people make comments about his sun glasses do you think they are aware of his "disability"? I doubt it, so none of it is done with malicious intent anyway.

Lets take off our glasses and look at this objectively. A lot of light has been shed on this subject recently. In light of the facts, we should be more sensitive to his condition. Haters have shades pulled over their eyes and cant see how their actions affect others. Some people are just sensitive and in light of that we should be more careful. You dont want to throw hot grease on an otherwise calm situation. And I take the blame for this as much as anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we can call him fat dumb blind Tony, ha ha. Who gives a ****.

That was profound. Yep you can call him whatever you want. Like I said there are a million other things you can give him crap for, such as being a horrible head coach, for example. If personal attacks make you feel better though go right ahead.

There is only one post I saw making fun of his glasses so its not like all the haters are making fun of him as the thread would suggest

That was profound. Yep you can call him whatever you want. Like I said there are a million other things you can give him crap for, such as being a horrible head coach, for example. If personal attacks make you feel better though go right ahead.

They do. I once hit a blind man with a colorin book and told him color inside the lines or get hit with a flying crayon.

8812305ba6674ed3b8a33fcb5b7c725e-1.jpg

They do. I once hit a blind man with a colorin book and told him color inside the lines or get hit with a flying crayon.

Congrats! Good thing you have the internet then!

I apologize for trying to be a decent human towards someone's disability. Not sure what I was thinking, glad you brought me back around.

Tyler, it looks as though too many people have not read the real story of how Sparano got the grease in his eye in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom