Hey J-E-T-S | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey J-E-T-S

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of your posts lately and I just gotta ask you, are you really a Jets fan? I mean most of your posts are actually logical and sound like you know something about the game. Never seen that from a Jets fan before, we just assume they are all total morons because all they say year after year is that the Jets are going to the Super Bowl and Vinny Testes Verde is the greatest.

Just had to let you and the rest of the Dolphins fans here, there actually maybe a Jets fan out there who isn't a TOTAL moron.

You absolutely positively you have only liked the Jets and no one else?

Hey Breck, not so fast, just yet. Now, I kinda feel the same way about this, but I have been fooled before. Just a couple weeks ago, on a different board, I made the same kind of post to another jests fan.

And then, not even 5 minutes after I posted this "congratulatory, not being the typical jests fan post", the jests in this guy came out, and he posted the usual gibberish that jests usually do. So, I quickly recinded my congrats to this guy.

Not to stereotype, but yes, to stereotype, I take everything I read or hear, from a jests fan with a grain of salt, considering the source. Yes, even if it makes sense, and doesn't sound like a jest could have possibly said it!

My Brother-in-law is a Jets fan and as far as I can tell, he is the only Jets fan that can hold a decent conversation. We talk about those great 1980s games which used to end 52-48 on the last possession.

Those were some great games, and some good times. It is sad that Jet and Dolphin fans can't simply talk about those days without some moron mouthing off.

Marino to Clayton and Duper! We may have lost some of those (thanks to Tom Olivadotti and the worst secondary ever), but those were some of the most exciting games I ever attended.

I am and have always been only a Jet fan. While I am optomistic, and do think they can definitely contend this year, I know they have deficiencies.

THE JETS

The Jets are the Jets they always break my heart...
I never give hope with them...

Now I know that right off the I can' t predict the Jets going 12-4
like you fish fans say.

But I tell you what we have a good chance to get to the playoffs

That's why they play the Games

See you on the 22nd of Sept...

Re: THE JETS

Originally posted by nyrican
The Jets are the Jets they always break my heart...
I never give hope with them...

Now I know that right off the I can' t predict the Jets going 12-4
like you fish fans say.

But I tell you what we have a good chance to get to the playoffs

That's why they play the Games

See you on the 22nd of Sept...
nyrican (another solid football fan and Jets fan :up: ) at least the Jets have a better shot than the Mets ;) :jk:

we just say 12-4 since we are adding 1 victory to 11-5 for Ricky and Norv :chat:

I think most of the biggest morons on this board are dolphins fans. Some of you posters act as if no other team in the NFL has any chance of making the playoffs let alone contending for a title. Quit being such idiots. The Dolphins are not the only high quality team in the NFL. And the fact that you issue statements like "congrats for not being the typical Jets fan" is just ridiculous. Why dont you crawl out form underneath that rock you've been living under.

Originally posted by mee
I think most of the biggest morons on this board are dolphins fans. Some of you posters act as if no other team in the NFL has any chance of making the playoffs let alone contending for a title. Quit being such idiots. The Dolphins are not the only high quality team in the NFL. And the fact that you issue statements like "congrats for not being the typical Jets fan" is just ridiculous. Why dont you crawl out form underneath that rock you've been living under.

Hey Mee, welcome to the board, but I honestly think that you just might get along better here, if you didn't call us dolfans "idiots", and tell us "to crawl out from the rock" that we've been living under!

Could be wrong about that, but can't be too sure. Ya' know, it does take some time for us "idiots" to comprehend such things!

Re: Re: THE JETS

Originally posted by dolphan39
nyrican (another solid football fan and Jets fan :up: ) at least the Jets have a better shot than the Mets ;) :jk:

we just say 12-4 since we are adding 1 victory to 11-5 for Ricky and Norv :chat:

:lol: yep the Mets are MEAT!!!!!!! Get rid of Bobby V and Stevie Boy..

But I never give up hope... but it looks tough 7 1/2 games out on the wild card not looking good boys and girls not looking good...

No sorry I am just kidding. I also am I dolphin fan and have been for many years. But it kills me when I read these posts that basically state no one else in the NFL has any right to think they can go to the Super Bowl.

For example this thread...

I hate the Jets but they do not SUCK (unfortunately). Ok I'll give it to you that Vinny sucks but the Jets as a team have over the past 5-6 seasons had a legitimate shot at winning it all. I can only imagine the attacks some Patriot fan would have received on this board for talking Super Bowl last August (or for that matter Nov.). There are other good teams out there and every fan of the NFL should think their team has a chance - even the Jets.

you are right mee - my 7 year old son puts in all in perspective for me when asking me if the Bengals or Cardinals are any good (looking at an old football card of Eric Swann ;) ); and all I can say in August - they might be you never know until the put in the pads and cut down to 53 men. :D

Hey mee, we do not say that we are the only good team in the NFL. We do compliment other teams, and sometimes rarely, even our own division rivals.......... So maybe you should be a member here for more than a week to say things like that..........

Who's we? If you do compliment other teams and allow them to co-exist with the Phins then I wasn't speaking to you. Of course this is a board to state opinion and I realize that that is exactly what these people are doing. I am just simply pointing out that their opinions (in this respect) are incorrect and probably formulated from listening to each others mouth-breathin drivel for too long.

As for the length of my membership on this board ... who cares? My opinions are no less valuable simply b/c I have not participated in as many "Who's our best player" threads as you.

Back
Top Bottom