Hey JustAFag | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey JustAFag

Im looking forward to Dolphins vs. Falcons. On Monday, I will start thinking about Dolphins vs. Bills.

Originally posted by justafan
oh and MS. Miadphan13 I don't live in Miami. Can't stand Miami .Nobody speaks English there anymore. People come here so they don't have to learn how to speak English. Last time I checked ,Florida was still part of the US.

It is sad that you seem to have something against non-English speaking people, but that is your own business. I'm tired of trying to defend them. It is true that Florida is part of the US and it is also true that English is the official language of the United States. But, America is also made up of many nationalities, cultures, religions and languages. I'm sure at one time your foreign relatives were discriminated against unless you are a full blooded American Indian (US native), then they were just completely **** on. Have you tried to learn a foreign language? I took 3 years of Spanish and I can tell you it is very difficult.

Buenvenidos a Miami :D ".......Miami, my second home" :cool:

http://www.songlyrics.co.nz/lyrics/w/willsmith/miami.htm

miadphan13 dice que ella es solamente una bruja cuando está provocada. ella necesita conseguir a su historia delfines. estúpidos rectos!

Originally posted by lordofgun
miadphan13 dice que ella es solamente una bruja cuando está provocada. ella necesita conseguir a su historia delfines. estúpidos rectos!

Your spanish was funny at first, but now it is just like a played out Scott Norwood joke.

actually, there was no attempt at "wittyness" there. try some originality, other than bringin up scott norwood, and I'll work on my "wittyness". :rolleyes:

BTW, i can tell you're from miami...your ability to invent new words is astounding. :rolleyes:

You are so lame. You just have to keep annoying everyone. Hello!! Nobody cares. :rolleyes: You don't have the balls to call me a b!tch in English? You are the most pathetic person I have met on this board. Your attempt at Spanish sucks as bad as your sh!tty team. The Dolphins are gonna choke your Buffalos. :lol:

clear.gif

BTW, i can tell you're from miami...your ability to invent new words is astounding. :rolleyes:

Get out a map and you'll see that Cape Coral is on the West coast of Florida. :rolleyes:

actually, there was no attempt at "wittyness" there. try some originality, other than bringin up scott norwood, and I'll work on my "wittyness". :rolleyes:

My vocab is almost as good as your reading comprehension, as I stated in my post I compared your witty spanish talk to a played out Scott Norwood joke. Played out means not funny any more, used to many times, getting old, shall I continue?

I am sorry why do I stoop to this level? Your team is 2-11, you have nothing clever to say. I am done talking to you.

It is sad that you seem to have something against non-English speaking people, but that is your own business. I'm tired of trying to defend them. It is true that Florida is part of the US and it is also true that English is the official language of the United States. But, America is also made up of many nationalities, cultures, religions and languages. I'm sure at one time your foreign relatives were discriminated against unless you are a full blooded American Indian (US native), then they were just completely **** on. Have you tried to learn a foreign language? I took 3 years of Spanish and I can tell you it is very difficult.

The United States doesn't have an official language, but everyone here just speaks English. And I take Spanish now, some parts are easy, some aren't.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The United States doesn't have an official language, but everyone here just speaks English.

Pardon me then :) English is the MOST USED language in the United States. That proves my point even further! :)

Back
Top Bottom