Hey JustAFag | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey JustAFag

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
I had signed out for the year but after an abnormal barrage of B.S. posts I stopped off at the Army-Navy Smack-Plus and reloaded. What do you care how many people fill our stadium? You're still goin home in a body bag!:evil: Win or lose, you'll still be pullin' pud come playoff time.:evil: Sounds like you have nothing better to do than hope we don't make it, kinda like losers always do. ha ha. Well keep dreamin beeyatches, me and Miadphan13 are coming to the game with hand grenades to launch at your crippled team's ass and if we have some left, we'll save 'em for the Bills fans in the stands!:lol: Enjoy the rest of the season and remember the inscription should read:Bills Always Suck Sack!:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:

p.s. even though it's only been 10 hours, it's good to be back.:D

justafag, well that's the first time I heard that. What's wrong, can't face friendly competition? Childish name calling? Yeah, I live here in So. Fla so I'm quite familiar w/ dolfans.

Oh btw , based on you post it's obvious you reloaded at the Salvation Army tough guy.

Oh geez, ANOTHER "closet Dolphins fan" posing as a Bills fan living in Miami. :rolleyes:

There's plenty of Phinfans up north, believe me! There just isn't enough psychiatric help to attend to them all...

:D

oh god, that comeback was just mentally crumbling. i'm so floored by it i can't even capitalize my sentences. please, don't be so harsh next time. i just had to soak you with a little sarcasm for x-mas.:goof:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
oh god, that comeback was just mentally crumbling. i'm so floored by it i can't even capitalize my sentences. please, don't be so harsh next time. i just had to soak you with a little sarcasm for x-mas.:goof:

wys, you mean part-time Phinfans. Phinfans here are already blasting their team for consecutive losses. I heard instead of shopping for gifts, they are now shopping for new teams to cheer for. There are less Dolphin flags arround the area lately.

oh and MS. Miadphan13 I don't live in Miami. Can't stand Miami .Nobody speaks English there anymore. People come here so they don't have to learn how to speak English. Last time I checked ,Florida was still part of the US.

Fiedler: "Uno, dos, tres, hut!hut!hut!":cry:

Guys it is not his fault, I lived in Bufflao for a few years while attending school, and there is just nothing to do besides leave Buffalo. It is a horibly depressed city financialy. Once the snow starts, and the Bill's season ends the city really justs goes in to a coma. So the only thing this poor soul can do to pass his time is go to other team's web boards and harras the fans. I feal for ya buddy maybe next season they will win 3 games for ya so you can actully belave untill october, but it is very very doubtfull. That also must be a terrible kick in the pants that you only win 2 games, but you wont draft untill #4.

2-10 or 0-16 we're still bills fans and proud of it.

There's no denying that Florida sport fans are the biggest fair-weathered fans in the entire country. Not all, there are exceptions but that is your reputation.

BTW dajesus, it's better than drugs, ***s and crime w/c Miami has a lot of. Comprende?

Actully genius I don't live in Miami as it states write below my name, but since you grew up in the buffalo public school system I can't really blame you. I have never met a dumber group of people than the ones that grew up in the city of Buffalo. We used to get alot of the locals at our parties in my fraternity house, oh man were they stupid. We actully let 1 of them join my frat, untill he provedthat he was no different than the rest of the people of Buffalo so we kicked him out. From what I remember Buffalo, had its fair share of drugs. I remember many crack dealers standing on every street corner of Bailey ave. Not to mention the ugliest hooker I have ever seen in my life.

:lol: And I bet your right Dajesus. My friend used to live in Buffalo and he said it was the biggest ****hole he had ever been too, and I live in Manhattan, which to me is a ****hole.

All you have to do is tell this guy to look up the Wins and Losses

Easy;) :lol: :D

Originally posted by Dajesus
Actully genius I don't live in Miami as it states write below my name, but since you grew up in the buffalo public school system I can't really blame you. I have never met a dumber group of people than the ones that grew up in the city of Buffalo. We used to get alot of the locals at our parties in my fraternity house, oh man were they stupid. We actully let 1 of them join my frat, untill he provedthat he was no different than the rest of the people of Buffalo so we kicked him out. From what I remember Buffalo, had its fair share of drugs. I remember many crack dealers standing on every street corner of Bailey ave. Not to mention the ugliest hooker I have ever seen in my life.

I came on this board to talk football. Instead we find a thread w/c started name calling.

Dejesus, I didn't study in a Buffalo public school system. If I did I'm sure I could differentiate the word "WRITE below my name" from "RIGHT below my name". You spelled "actually" "actully" twice.It's also "feel for you" and not "feal". I don't make fun off peoples spelling because I can understand what you are trying to say and I don't claim to be the smartest guy arround.. However, before you start calling people "DUMB" make sure you are smart. I'd sue your school for not teaching you how to spell, GENUIS!!!

And I don't care about your fraternity....Lambda, Lambda, Lambda?lol. Now what were you doing hanging arround an ugly hooker?

Iceblizzard, it's "you're" and not "your". Oh and FYI ICE over here is a regular at our message board. I believe he's been treated fairly. How's your holidays coming along?

HOLY CRAP...wyswings you have the balls to come over to our board after all the crap you talked at the beginning of the season? The Bills 11-5...Rob Johnson in the Pro Bowl, the WCO was going to fix all his problems?

Nice to see you were right about Lamar Smith though huh? Hey the Bills didn't lose EVERY game, so I guess your allowed to be right at least once.

How you liking our ROOKIE WR Chambers. Yea those rooks really don't do much in their first year...I sure wish he would put up some decent numbers. LMAO

Also about the rest of this thread...tell me what it has to do with FOOTBALL? Are we arguing city politics, and if so, why?

The School system? come on guys.

I don't go back and check my spelling, I really don't care if I screw up a word here or there...it's a message board, not an article for the Sun Sentinel (even though I have seen them mis-spell their fair share of words)

Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins. We get one more game in two weeks...I look forward to it.

Let's skip the crap and talk X's and O's.

Back
Top Bottom