*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

I will support this move if his jersey is not from now #1-#19 meaning he will not be a quarterback

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

what makes people think he will be a good TE.. he has never played there before other than a few times with the jets and was lost out there.... i remember a ball bouncing off his helmet because he didnt even turn to look for the ball

played tight end in high school...... I have a really hard time believing that Charles Clay or Michael Egnew would be better blockers if Dan Campbell taught Tebow the footwork and leverage it takes to block

Sign him to an incentive-based contract:

If the referendum passes, he collects.

Actually, I need to ask Mackenzie

People act like Tebow is the only player that ever got cut.He should have never been drafted so high but now he joins former dolphin John Beck as a free agent without a job.
At some point somebody will probably pick both of these guys up. Im going to predict NE may take a chance on him just because nobody in the league is better at reclamation projects.
JAcksonville could do worse than sign him but they have a couple of undrafted FA's at qb.

dont know why everyone is afraid of Tebow. He is a good football player. A winner. He has a winning record. Lots of QBs come into this league and need 3 or 4 years to develop. Brees needed four. Manning needed how many years before he even won a football game.

Tebow is a work in progress. He needs a good offense around him, good OL, gooed Wrs, good RBs, and needs to be in a pistol type offense. Dolphins have all of that now. He can come in as 3rd QB, learn for 2 years behind Moore and then move to backup. In the meantime he can also play FB/HB or Clays position and flat out ball in that role at the same time keep learning as a QB. Eventually he will be good trade bait for a Team that needs an experience QB in that type of offense. Phins will be running Pistol type plays next year with Tannehill.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I meant playoff game for Manning. Plus Manning never beat the Gators. Ha!

Sorry, I just dropped by to count the number of 'no thanks' the OP was sure to get for this terrible idea. Carry on.

what was pathetic was during the dolphins broncos game in 2011 people were cheering Tebow! Tebow! I know it was Florida Gator day but still it was there GW drive lol

wtf. Im not down on Tebow he gets a bad wrap but what about Tannehill shows he has no heart

Cant play in the clutch and competitive situations. On 3rd and long he just settles for short completions that have no chance of getting 1st downs. A good qb has to play his best in adversity when the game is on the line. Now Andrew Luck is the real deal with 7 comebacks last year.

Tim Tebow as a NON QB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7DE3fQPo

If Miami signed Tebow and assigned him on the roster at FB or TE and gave him a non QB number like in the 20's 30's or 40's .... what would be your reaction to the signing... our redzone offense could need some help and he would be our best short yardage runner.... Jim Jensen type player may be worth it.... I'd rather give a roster spot to Tebow (not at QB) over Egnew anyway. PS Go Gators

Cant play in the clutch and competitive situations. On 3rd and long he just settles for short completions that have no chance of getting 1st downs. A good qb has to play his best in adversity when the game is on the line. Now Andrew Luck is the real deal with 7 comebacks last year.

So was Josh Freeman his rookie year. How'd that turn out?

So was Josh Freeman his rookie year. How'd that turn out?

Rick Mirer had a better rookie year than Joe Montana... but no one knows that.... Don't be shocked if Tannehill ends up with a better career than one or more of the other qbs from 12 draft class

The media circus that comes with Tebow is not worth it. IMO.

In my opinion, this never happens. I think that Ross may have discussed this with Ireland and Phiblin but they both gave their disapproval. I don't think Ross overrides both Ireland and Philbin.

Back
Top Bottom