*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

For the love of God this forum is starting to look like First Take in the last 24 hours.

Hasn't he already refused to play anything but QB?

In no way shape or form does this improve the Dolphins - None, zero, zippo, zilch, nada
Dammit when will these stupid threads end

I know he took a lot of ridicule for it but I liked the idea of having Tebow, or any other triple threat player for that matter, on special teams. Aside from that one spectacular failure against the phins he was effective in the role.

I feel like everyone hopes he signs somewhere, just not with their own team. He is a curse, but fun to watch.

Tebow is good in short yardage situations. As a fb or te he could become serviceable in this league. Idk why people here piss their pants about it. That said, he wants to play Qb which will be the downfall of his short lived career

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be fun to run the wildcat with Tannehill as receiver and Tebow lined up under center.

I wonder what Sparano would think, you know, that other team he couched for.

d-1

I know...if you bring him in as his a non QB he starts to lose some of the Tebowmania as an hback

Would be fun to run the wildcat with Tannehill as receiver and Tebow lined up under center.

I wonder what Sparano would think, you know, that other team he couched for.

d-1

The biggest downfall of the dolphins was thinking the wildcat was a long term solution. Blame PArcells/Sparano/Ireland/Henning and Lee for that

Love the guy for what he did for the Gators, but there's no way to fit him into this roster. Even if he was just wearing a baseball hat on the sideline, the media circus that follows him everywhere he goes and creates a 5 minute spot on SportsCenter every time he takes a **** is just too big a distraction for any team.

Love the guy for what he did for the Gators, but there's no way to fit him into this roster. Even if he was just wearing a baseball hat on the sideline, the media circus that follows him everywhere he goes and creates a 5 minute spot on SportsCenter every time he takes a **** is just too big a distraction for any team.

wasnt a disraction in denver it all about the way things were handled in new york

Back
Top Bottom