Hey Takeo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Takeo

not overrated, overpaid maybe i dunno, but still a damn good football player to have on your team, but he played against ricky the first time in his career and didn´t know what was coming.....

I would take TKO any day on my team

he's a monster... Ricky got a 150+ yds rushing...but with 42 carries. he was averaging only 3 yds per carry. We can't run Ricky like that all year or we can kiss our season goodbye... Ricky only broke one at the end of the game when the defense was worn out... Takeo was making plays and disruptions in the backfield all night...

The better team won last night, but that game as we all know was a blown call or a dropped int away from a loss.. I have a lot or respect for the Bills.... Their defense played great.

Their defense palyed good, but the score could have been dramatically different had it not been for some mistakes by our receivers (not coverage) and then you would not be saying that their D played great.

OUR D played GREAT!

Well he talked a lot of crap before the game too.

Sure loved the leadership speech by Ricky...he lived up to his words last night like a true leader.

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
Did it get hot enough for you last night???:lol: :lol:

Overated and ovberpaid!!!!

Actually Takeo made A LOT of plays last night.
The guy is friggin good. If it wasn't for him making a number tackles last night Ricky would have gotten much more.

It got plenty hot for Bleedsoe though! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan
Takeo was awsome. He wasn't the problem.
he would be last in line for blame for last night's loss

Re: Re: Hey Takeo

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Actually Takeo made A LOT of plays last night.
The guy is friggin good. If it wasn't for him making a number tackles last night Ricky would have gotten much more.

It got plenty hot for Bleedsoe though! :D

Actually, the CB for the bills (Winfield) was the one who kept bringing Ricky down. I like him...he is a damn good tackler!

I also saw him out of position on some plays and completely and single handedly blocked on others.

He may have had a decent game, but with all the smack he was talking beforehand, he should have been a one man show.

Someone needs to get him batteries for his calculator.

Originally posted by Al13
not overrated, overpaid maybe i dunno, but still a damn good football player to have on your team, but he played against ricky the first time in his career and didn´t know what was coming.....

This year I'd rather have Zach and Junior.....besides, they will be the ones in the Pro Bowl

Originally posted by justafan
Takeo was awsome. He wasn't the problem.

I thought Spikes played well, but not great. He was ran at alot last night and while Ricky only got 4-5 yards, thats enough to win.

Spikes also lost contain a few times....but he did play well overall.

I thought Seau and Thomas both played better.

Gotta be a reason Takeo has been over looked for the past 5 years ;\.

He played well.

Btw, whats up with Henry?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

This year I'd rather have Zach and Junior.....besides, they will be the ones in the Pro Bowl

Seau over Spikes? Spikes has "consistently" had 3 great games. Our D showed up last night. Apparently our O+your D took away the great job our D did last night.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

I thought Spikes played well, but not great. He was ran at alot last night and while Ricky only got 4-5 yards, thats enough to win.

Spikes also lost contain a few times....but he did play well overall.

I thought Seau and Thomas both played better.

You lb's are only as good as the people infront of him. With that being said, our D did a way better job than most teams have been able to against RW based on ypc

. RW had 3 ypc all night. You forget that RW had over 220 yards against us last year w/ lesser attempts. You cannot fault our D last night for anything. 2 INT's 1 for TD and a fumble recovery would be more than enough for any team to win the ballgame in most cases.

Our D paid for our O not showing up. Like I said, even a Tampa D couldn't have beaten the dolphins last night w/ an o that had only 119 total yards.

Back
Top Bottom