Hey there | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey there

Saban4prez said:
ha, a picture of scott norwood is like crack to you guys. It makes you go insane.
No, in fact I'll watch that game everytime it's on ESPN Classic...I dont blame Norwood for the loss. A 47-yarder on grass to make it or break it is not deserving of blame.

CirclingWagons said:
No, in fact I thank god every day for finfans...The best unintentional comedy around :)

When you people up in buffalo get rid of the uni brow look,
then you can talk about comedy.

Sgt.FinFan said:
When you people up in buffalo get rid of the uni brow look,
then you can talk about comedy.

oh please. grow up. First off, thats just idiotic, like really theres nothing else to say. Second, do you even know if he lives in buffalo, or whether or not ANYONE in buffallo in fact has a uni-brow. I expect stupid posts like this from jets fans.

CirclingWagons said:
14-2 Pats
10-6 Jets
9-7 Bills
4-12 dolphins

No, too bad for you

336-361-8 Bills all time record. Talk when your team gets to .500

finzforever3000 said:
Oh yeah and where have we been in 21 years???Where have yall been since your franchise started???NOWHERE!!...

Still clinging to things you couldn't possibly remember? What were you, 2 or 3 when they won? Since than you've seen a superbowl rout('84) and 2 chokejobs at home in the AFC Title game(Pats and Bills)...congrats, here's a cookie:

clear.gif

Saban4prez said:
oh please. grow up. First off, thats just idiotic, like really theres nothing else to say. Second, do you even know if he lives in buffalo, or whether or not ANYONE in buffallo in fact has a uni-brow. I expect stupid posts like this from jets fans.

Boo hoo, get a sense of humor.

CirclingWagons said:
No, in fact I'll watch that game everytime it's on ESPN Classic...I dont blame Norwood for the loss. A 47-yarder on grass to make it or break it is not deserving of blame.

i disagree with you on this however. I don't pretend to know all of football histroy but wasn't norwood a pretty good kicker? Like a kicker who SHOULD have made that kick?

Saban4prez said:
find me someone whos laughing first.

Ok Mom, I've been spanked. It was such a mean joke and this
discusion was only for grown ups and was full of
high brow facts and figures.

Saban4prez said:
i disagree with you on this however. I don't pretend to know all of football histroy but wasn't norwood a pretty good kicker? Like a kicker who SHOULD have made that kick?

he was in fact a good kicker and most certainly should have made the kick

CirclingWagons said:
Still clinging to things you couldn't possibly remember? What were you, 2 or 3 when they won? Since than you've seen a superbowl rout('84) and 2 chokejobs at home in the AFC Title game(Pats and Bills)...congrats, here's a cookie:

clear.gif
And how old were you when the Jills won anything??

CirclingWagons said:
Nah, it was a nice way of telling you that your jokes are lame...run along now little boy.

Hey we can't be all funny like you. Maybe you and the SabanPrez
guy should get a room.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Ok Mom, I've been spanked. It was such a mean joke and this
discusion was only for grown ups and was full of
high brow facts and figures.

you're avatar's a cartoon character. of possibly the most immature tv show ever created. stop posting. please.

finzforever3000 said:
And how old were you when the Jills won anything??

What have they ever won ? Is that a OK question to ask
Mom, I mean Sabanprez ?

Back
Top Bottom