Hey there | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey there

Saban4prez said:
you're avatar's a cartoon character. of possibly the most immature tv show ever created. stop posting. please.

You need a nap.

Saban4prez said:
i disagree with you on this however. I don't pretend to know all of football histroy but wasn't norwood a pretty good kicker? Like a kicker who SHOULD have made that kick?
i think he was 24-31 that year(might need to look that up)...nothing great.

I blame our defense for the plethera of 3rd and longs they gave up on key scoring drives in the second half. Milked the clock and kept our no-huddle offense off the field.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Why ? Do you think your posts look mature ?

I'm personally scared to find out i just might be younger then you are...

Saban4prez said:
I'm personally scared to find out i just might be younger then you are...

I'm old enough to realize this is just a message board
and not something to take seriously. I don't care how old anyone
is or how stupid things they write are. It's a form of entertainment.
Sorry you see it differently and get so uptight over such a little thing.

CirclingWagons said:
and no one crashes and burns every year quite like YOUR Miami Dolphins.

Best 2 weeks of alltime: 2002, week 16-17. Miami is 9-5 and the current #1 seed in the AFC. In their way is the 4-10 Vikings and the 8-7 Patriots(who they had previously pounded on earlier in the year). The Vikings basically gave that game away, yet still manged to beat you with the 73 year old Gary Anderson. Fast forward to week 17-up by 11 with 3 minutes left...ahh hell, i'll let you guys finish the story.
Dolphins' Trophy Room:
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Bills' Trophy Room:
clear.gif

CirclingWagons said:
He was being as nice as possible about the truth--The Bills are a better team than the Dolphins right now...You have to improve 5 games just to match our win total from last year. Whether that happens this year, who knows...but as of right now you are projected(or are going to be projected) to finish last in the east by every sane football analyst. It's not a diss, it's just the fact that your team has question marks across the board.

Pffffffft. Let's play the games before you start *** uming anything. :D

Back
Top Bottom