Hey! Where did Michelle Go? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey! Where did Michelle Go?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Last I saw she was going to post some new pics for us, but it never happened.

I have not seen her posting after the game either.

Michelle, you okay Baby?

She has decided to stop posting pictures since we had some immature people slamming her. We all realize it was a minority, but it was her decision, and we should respect it.

I know it was her decision to stop posting pic, but that doesn't mean she has to stop posting all together. I for one enjoyed her topics and point of view as much as I did her pic. She seemed to be an intelligent person and a dedicated Fin fan. Here one who hopes she will come back to the board

Originally posted by HofCityFan
I know it was her decision to stop posting pic, but that doesn't mean she has to stop posting all together. I for one enjoyed her topics and point of view as much as I did her pic. She seemed to be an intelligent person and a dedicated Fin fan. Here one who hopes she will come back to the board
yeah, but some of those idoits out there treated her like some bubblehead, i assure you she's not. i've talked with her on aim quite a bit. the only thing i can think of is these clowns are so jealous they can't do anything but put her down!:rolleyes:

That a shame, I hope at some point she comes back to talk with us again. Plus you can never go wrong with a John Wayne quote

Originally posted by dolfan06
yeah, but some of those idoits out there treated her like some bubblehead, i assure you she's not. i've talked with her on aim quite a bit. the only thing i can think of is these clowns are so jealous they can't do anything but put her down!:rolleyes:

I got to meet Michelle and Jaydog against the Bills.

Michelle is a beautiful and smart person and fun to be around....great personality.

Oh yeah, Jaydog is ok too...LOL

:lol:

i talked to michelle a while ago, said she was planning on coming back. she's kinda bitter right now cause she spent $300 on that cheerleaders outfit and these morons that were putting her down don't realize it was something we have talking about for a year. said she's kind of busy right now but she's fine. after whats happened, finheaven is not her priority right now!

may i mention to those bashers out there, not only has she put put her picture on the line, but she's also put money into this site, something most haven't!:rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i talked to michelle a while ago, said she was planning on coming back. she's kinda bitter right now cause she spent $300 on that cheerleaders outfit and these morons that were putting her down don't realize it was something we have talking about for a year. said she's kind of busy right now but she's fine. after whats happened, finheaven is not her priority right now!

may i mention to those bashers out there, not only has she put put her picture on the line, but she's also put money into this site, something most haven't!:rolleyes: :mad:

We talked about that as well and I told her not to worry about one idiot.

This woman deserves a lot of respect. She is a great gal.

Like I posted once in the other thread... Give us his name and we'll give her his head. :fire:

What mean fans you have here!!! Michele why don't you come over to the Bills boards! We are a lot nicer than these mean phin fans!!! LOL

Originally posted by Barbarian
Like I posted once in the other thread... Give us his name and we'll give her his head. :fire:
i really don't know who it was, the last a knew she was getting bad mouthed by some chick!:rolleyes:

As far as the person who posted negative comments, just be a little more careful next time how you express yourself. Michele is doing ok, she's been really busy with work and will post again soon. --Miadphan's Manager:cool:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
As far as the person who posted negative comments, just be a little more careful next time how you express yourself. Michele is doing ok, she's been really busy with work and will post again soon. --Miadphan's Manager:cool:
watchit jaydog, you're makin her sound like a pro now!:D

Back
Top Bottom