Hey! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey!

Vane311

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey there. I figured I'd introduce myself since ive never really been a member. Ive always been lurking thorugh the forum but never registered, every posting Ive read on here is usually a positive one and after last years season I cant believe our dolphins have gotten as far as they have. Im proud to be a miami dolphin fan and through the good and the bad will always be a fin head! But gosh thank God were doing so well!!!! It feels incredible to finally have a winning team!! Well briefly My name is Vanessa I'm 20 years old and I've lived in Miami my whole life. When I was younger my parents and I had season tickets for a good 5 yrs right at the 50 yrd line! As i got older I kept my dolphin tradition and here I'am! Nice to see so many fans on here! Thanks for reading

Thank you guys and gals so much for the welcome and I'm sorry for the dely I've been a bit busy but......I figured a late response is better than none! I love these Miami Dolphins and I cant wait to see what we do in the playoffs!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom