Hi I'm new. Im 61nightmare on ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi I'm new. Im 61nightmare on ESPN

Thanks. I post on the phin board all the time and was just searching around. I've known about this site for awhile and thought
i'd finally sign up.

I am from Ohio and have been to plenty of Phins games throughout the years. I went to the HOF game in 05 i think it was against the Bears. Great experience. biggest Ricky fan you'll ever meet. I currently work for AEP in Columbus Ohio. Used to be a comedian when I was younger. Post on ESPN alot and have three children. I'm very clummzy and often hurt my leg/knee. Im 35 years old but still act as I'm a a little kid living his life and having a blast.

The best advice I can give you is just love live while you can. I'm the head coach for a little league football league and we're the dolphins. My son is on the team. We have our first practice soon. Well any questions just ask!

Yeah I post on ESPN, i just joined too. This place seems a bit less hostile which is probably a good thing

Yeah I post on ESPN, i just joined too. This place seems a bit less hostile which is probably a good thing

depends on what the topic is (John Beck). Some topics can get very heated, but we're all on the same page for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom