Hi Mods help. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Mods help.

godolphins1985

WILDCARD
Reaction score
Hi, i had to make another User name and all because for some odd reason my old regular one "godolphins1985" would not work, password was wrong and even when i reset it still will not let me do anything. Dont know if there is an unfixable error but just wanted to let ya know. Would suck if i did lose that.

Hi, i had to make another User name and all because for some odd reason my old regular one "godolphins1985" would not work, password was wrong and even when i reset it still will not let me do anything. Dont know if there is an unfixable error but just wanted to let ya know. Would suck if i did lose that.

What browser are you using?

done. let me know if you have any more issues. :)

For some reason mine was not working either and did not let me sign in for a few days but it eventually let me sign in... Just letting you guys know..

i LOST MY USER NAME WHEN THE PAGE GO DOWN

Hey mods, I am new here and am trying to get in on the coversation, but all of my posts say they need to be approved by mods, and I havent gotten any cleared in the past two days.

Also, I tried to post a "Hey I'm new" thread in this forum and I cant find the place to do that.

Any help would be great!

Back
Top Bottom