Hi Phin fans! I'm looking for some Patrick Surtain media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Phin fans! I'm looking for some Patrick Surtain media

GoChiefs

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here are my requests:

Any highlight videos
Any animated gifs (i had one from this board of him snaring a one-handed INT against the Raiders but I lost it)
Any pictures of him in an ORANGE jersey (for photoshopping into a red Chiefs uniform!).

Thankyou! We're really excited about Surtain in KC.

You guys got yourselves one heck of a cornerback...he should help out that defense a bunch....still sorry to see him go but that's life in the NFL.

here's one, by the way, you guys got a steal by only giving us a 2nd round pick, he'll make that defense respectable.
clear.gif

Ya, congrats on getting Pat. Best CB in the League, though he never got the hype of guys like Bailey, et al.

there's the video clip of that pic against the raiders floating around here somewhere, I think it was in the goodbye to Pat thread. Search around for it.

oh i cant wait for the chiefs to see what a real defense looks like when they visit miami this year. KC and the atlanta, and denver match ups are my most anticipated this year.

DOWN WITH SURTAIN AND KNIGHT!!!!

HOLLIDAY 12 SACKS IN 1st QUARTER!

Phinz420 said:
oh i cant wait for the chiefs to see what a real defense looks like when they visit miami this year. KC and the atlanta, and denver match ups are my most anticipated this year.

DOWN WITH SURTAIN AND KNIGHT!!!!

HOLLIDAY 12 SACKS IN 1st QUARTER!

I seem to remember our offense showed your defense what a REAL offense is like last time we faced.

Holliday couldn't get 12 sacks in two years in KC....

yeah you guys did show our defense up that game. I was there..the only darn Fins game that I have ever been to..(because I live in kansas) I got to see my team get smashed by the crappy chefs...we were like 3-0 at the time and they were like 1-2...It was very disappointing but still fun to finally see my team...I was a lonley Dolphin's fan in a sea of red but I still cheered my but off (got a little drunk too) I was so upset when the game got over because every chiefs fan around was yelling at me. I just about got like 3 fights on the way back to the car...this is just a heads up buddy..this year will be much different..the game is in Miami this year and you guys cant seem to win there...It should be a good game but I say

Fins 27
Chefs 14

No, but I have a nice picture of his plane for you...

clear.gif

(If you dont get it, its a long story.... :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom