Hi to everyone from Scotland !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi to everyone from Scotland !!!

Gordykr

Falkirk PhinFan
Reaction score
Hi there , my names Gordon , i live in Falkirk,Scotland and have followed the Phins for 25 years . Glad to have found the site as news on the NFL can be a little sketchy over here . I watch a game (or 2) every sunday on Sky but other than that (and the NFl Total Access which sky now have) its the internet to keep up to date , hope to see you all around the site in the near future , cheers , Gordy.

Welcome Gordon, always great to see Dolphin fans across the pond. News is a little light right now, but it will be picking up as we get closer to the draft. Again, welcome!

Glad to have you Gordon, Welcome!

"Head!!!, He's gonna cry himself to sleep tonight on his hugggee pilla!"

alright Gordykr, what cha waiting on? hit those forums man... Welcome to Finheaven.

Hi there , my names Gordon , i live in Falkirk,Scotland and have followed the Phins for 25 years . Glad to have found the site as news on the NFL can be a little sketchy over here . I watch a game (or 2) every sunday on Sky but other than that (and the NFl Total Access which sky now have) its the internet to keep up to date , hope to see you all around the site in the near future , cheers , Gordy.

so ya love football as much as us over here?

my family is from scotland, moved to canada in 1581, then moved here. would like to see Shipton Hall before i'm ready for a dirt nap.

Welcome Gordon, always great to see Dolphin fans across the pond. News is a little light right now, but it will be picking up as we get closer to the draft. Again, welcome!

Hahahahaha I follow NASCAR and love the picture of Tony in your sig and welcome Gordon post you made. I know it is a random link of to unrelated topics, but funny none the less in my head.

so how much is europe excited about the nfl vs the nfl europe?

Back
Top Bottom