Hi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi

Zeba77_fins ver

Starter
Reaction score
Hi everybody

Sup everybody just wanna say hi and introduce my self i was born in Canada and im a big hockey fan but a few year ago i came to love the sport of Football.I started watching it and ive become a pretty good fan im not the greatest in the knowledge or the history of the game like some of you are but ive learned a bit from watching the NFL network and just watching games.Now how I become a Dolphins fan well i watched but i never had a fave teams all I knew is I did not like the pats.
So it was last year I guess i became a fan last year it was the game agianst the jags and this was the my first dolphin game i had watched on tv beside highlights becuse it hard to find dolphins games on tv here unless it on the Fox or Cbs channel that I get but but one good new is i get a lot of cowboy games ya but that bad right but the first game out of the seven cowboy game that will be on is vs the dolphins so I get that and wat ever game on tv i get and raido but anyways i got subtracted from the main point after that game i took more interst in the dolphins and from thier i gotten to this. In conclusion I hope you guys wont mind my post in my hope of becoming a better fan by posting here also this is the most writing ive ever done on a fourm.srry i just edited

Back
Top Bottom