Hi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi

Glad to have you!! There are plenty of threads in the main dolphins forum to talk all the football you could ever want. If you ever want to switch it up the lounge forum is a ton of fun too. Hope to see you around!

Hi I’m a dolphins fan from Phoenix. My dad lives in Florida and I visit him every Christmas.
Welcome to the best Phins site on the web OhReally! Lot's of Phins talk, jump right in. If you have any questions or need any help getting around, don't be afraid to ask.

Blackcreekbandit is correct, the Lounge is a lot of fun, no football or politics talk just fun, stop by and see us.

I was ready to join after the Dolphins acquired Rosen having had the opportunity to watch him play last season a lot living in Arizona. But there was a lot of optimism and I didn’t want to be that guy

Welcome! Good to have you here. As mentioned please stop by and visit the lounge for a lot of fun and laughs. Warning be careful drinking your favorite beverage and visiting the lounge! Your monitor or laptop may get a shower! Lol!
John

Howdy, i'm from new mexico dessert big dolphins fans. I have small bandwith and like football and skiing. Looking for new friends other dolphins sites not friendly.
Welcome aboard Arch! There's plenty of great people here. I'm sure you will find that out on your own. There's a lot of different forums here besides Dolphins. Be sure to check out the lounge, critics, other sports or whatever area interests you.

Welcome aboard Arch! There's plenty of great people here. I'm sure you will find that out on your own. There's a lot of different forums here besides Dolphins. Be sure to check out the lounge, critics, other sports or whatever area interests you.
I think I did the reply right. I already feel at home with your kind word. I hope to find my way round soon i will look at other areas you say. do others talk about skiing somewhere?

I think I did the reply right. I already feel at home with your kind word. I hope to find my way round soon i will look at other areas you say. do others talk about skiing somewhere?
Yes you got it right :up:

There are some skiers here. If you want to talk about organized/Olympic skiing you can go to the other sports forum. If you just want to talk about recreational/hobby skiing head to the lounge forum. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom