Hi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi

T.K.O.

Starter
Reaction score
I'm a Bills fan and I post over at the BuffaloRange. I'm over here b/c I like talking football w/ anyone. So thats pretty much it, Just thought I'd introduce myself

Hello, fellow Bills fan, I am new here as well.

see ya around the board!:D

what do you think your chances are this year? Are you excited about Losman?

Phinsfan1980 said:
I think are chances are pretty good. With Willis and Evans a year older and the removal of the most unmobile quarterback I've seen in a while. I think we will be a good team. I am very excited to see what J.P. can do.:D

Welcome and it actually sounds like we have someone who has a good opinion.

Phinsfan1980 said:

I'm excited about Losman this year but then again I think any team who has a new starting QB has some level of excitment especially when hes a 1st round pick. Not only that but anything is better than Drew at this point.

As far as our chances go I think we have a decent shot at the playoffs. The offense is set up where Losman does not have to win us games and our Defense is in the top 5 in the NFL so I think that will give us a good shot to still be in it late in the season. It really depends on 2 things Losman and the o-line. If they hold up and play pretty good then I think we will be in if one or both falls apart it will be hard for us to make the playoffs.

So what do you guys think your chances are this year? How has Saben looked?

Back
Top Bottom