Hickey, the only candidate left | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hickey, the only candidate left

Why don't you enlighten me on what its really like. You obviously know more than everybody else.

Where in any part of that post did I state that I was in the know? I didn't. What I specifically stated was that fans, such as yourself, need to stop speculating and making up things about what was going on behind closed doors, and what the deliberation was about the GM.

And thats why they didn't want to come here. GM's in every sport want the right to hire their own people.

Oh. Which GM's have called you and told you that they want to hire their own people?

As a thread earlier this year showed, there's quite a few NFL teams who have, successfully and unsuccessfully, hired a GM while a head coach was currently under contract.

And thats why they didn't want to come here. GM's in every sport want the right to hire their own people.

Sure. So why is that a bad thing? If the rumor was true that Casario would've brought in Josh McDaniels as coach, I imagine this site would explode.

Where in any part of that post did I state that I was in the know? I didn't. What I specifically stated was that fans, such as yourself, need to stop speculating and making up things about what was going on behind closed doors, and what the deliberation was about the GM.

Speculation and opinion is what being a sports fan is all about for 99% of us who don't have inside knowledge, which I never said I did.

Speculation and opinion is what being a sports fan is all about for 99% of us who don't have inside knowledge, which I never said I did.

Really? Speculation and opinion is what being a sports fan is all about? I can think of quite a few things that explain being a fan than speculation and opinion.

Why even post that Miami was "forced" to hire Hickey or that Tampa Bay didn't want to hire him? You probably read a few posts on Twitter, and then ran with whatever ones fit with your opinion of the hiring process.

Back
Top Bottom