Highlight videos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Highlight videos

nick19991 said:
those are some impressive stats shown at the beginning but after watching the video it seemed like he didn't really have breakaway speed. He timed fast on the 40 yard dash but when he broke loose in the video he almost was always caught from behind

Yea, but half the time, the CB or S were already in front of him. There were some where he did get caught, but he has an amazing initial burst.

From NFLDRAFT COUNTDOWN:

RYAN MOATS: Came through with a monster senior season on his way to being named the WAC Player of the Year...Wasn't highly recruited but really made a name for himself...Exciting player who has everything you look for except size.

JJ ARRINGTON: Came through with a monster senior campaign and really put himself on the NFL map...Doesn't have the size you look for in a starting running back but could make it as a backup in the pros...Prototypcial 3rd down back.

RONNIE BROWN: Nickname is "H2"...Overshadowed by Cadillac Williams but may in fact be the better pro when all is said and done...You have to admire the fact that he went back to school despite being a potential first rounder after his junior season knowing he would be the backup and have to split carries with Williams...May be the best all-around running back prospect in the Draft.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rankings/rb.html

Anybody know of Alex Smith/Utah video highlights?

moats is too small, played against inferior talent, didn't catch the ball much or block much, looks too stiff when making moves, etc

Have you guys ever seen the Darren Sproles one? That kid is amazing when it comes to speed and juke moves...makes me drool.

Can someone give me a link to a Benson highlights video pls.
I've downloaded a few but they only come up as music on Windows Media Player

Back
Top Bottom