Highlight videos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Highlight videos

DolphinsD1

Starter
Reaction score
found these highlight videos while searchin the web there on a chicago bears webite but oh well thought you guys might like to see em.. by the way i was all for take ronnie brown with #2 overall ,after watchin alex smith video no way we can pass him up, ive always wanted a good qb that can run with the ball and actually pick up yardage unlike feidler he ran backwards most of the time. http://bears.hosttown.com/index.php?showtopic=46054

i didnt see one throw that feeley couldnt or hasnt made in any of those videos. I think if we get smith it would be a worwse pick than jamar flectcher.

Ark139954 said:
i didnt see one throw that feeley couldnt or hasnt made in any of those videos. I think if we get smith it would be a worwse pick than jamar flectcher.

Feeley is a statue while Smith is a very good scrambler!

Smith is also very accurate when throwing on the run!

Wowsersssss

great post man!!!!! its like x-mas in april!!!!!!!!!!

holy cow! did anyone catch Mark clayton's video. This guy is a playmaker and a half!

I am sorry to say this since the niners are going to pick him and he is basically out of the picture, but Aaron Rodgers has a really nice, high, effortless release, he actually got me excited, and i am in the dont draft QB group of people.

Back
Top Bottom