Highlight Videos | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Highlight Videos

wow....I was really impressed by the Troy Williamson Video......imagine we were trade the Vikings for their 7th and 18th pick and we could get the best RB available at the #7 spot and get Williamson at the 18 if he's still available!

But I would still rather have Edwards or Williams

According to CNNSI Williamson will go before Williams as the #2 WR, probably top 10.

Boone,
You really should NOT directly copy and paste without giving credit :fire: :fire: . I guess I've spent too much time in academia but this type of thing always gets under my skin.

Phin_Phan said:
wow....I was really impressed by the Troy Williamson Video......imagine we were trade the Vikings for their 7th and 18th pick and we could get the best RB available at the #7 spot and get Williamson at the 18 if he's still available!

But I would still rather have Edwards or Williams

do you actually think the vikings will give us BOTH their 1st round picks just to move up 5 spots (serious question, I'm not being sarcastic)?

Awesome thread. Great videos. Caneaddict, I see you know the honor code. So do I and they bust your chops here at FSU if you don't follow it. Back on subject......Troy Williamson may be the SLEEPER lost in the shuffle behind Williams and Edwards. Did anyone see his performance at the little collegiate challenge that took place in Dolphin Stadium a few months back. Williamson easily stole the show. He won everything, ran faster, and caught all of the passes. This guy will be a gamebreaker.

Wow.....thats all i have to say about that High School kid.. im gonna remember that name. Noel Devine, that kid is amazing.

Yea. His burst of speed, ability to change direction at high speed makes him amazing. Obviously he's only 16, but let's see in a few years, he may be the real deal.

Screw the other vids, download that one!

whats that site that ranks the top high school players in the country, I can't remember the damn name, but on it is an absolutely NASTY highlight video of this running back from my best friends team, I've GOTTA post it. I can't remember the name of the site, dammit

Agent51 said:
whats that site that ranks the top high school players in the country, I can't remember the damn name, but on it is an absolutely NASTY highlight video of this running back from my best friends team, I've GOTTA post it. I can't remember the name of the site, dammit
Rivals.com?

LIQUID24 said:
Rivals.com?

YES, thank you, i knew it was an R name, but it wouldn't come off the tip of my tongue, now if I can find the video

Agent51 said:
YES, thank you, i knew it was an R name, but it wouldn't come off the tip of my tongue, now if I can find the video

You're thinking about Chris Rainey. He's been putting up similar stats in a weaker division, and he doesn't have half the moves Devine does. Rainey looks like a good back, but jesus, look at how Devine can change direction at full speed. My ankles would break if I attempted that.

Obviously it's early, but if the kid doesn't get caught up in his skills, keeps up his training etc, he could be the ****.

touborg said:
You're thinking about Chris Rainey. He's been putting up similar stats in a weaker division, and he doesn't have half the moves Devine does. Rainey looks like a good back, but jesus, look at how Devine can change direction at full speed. My ankles would break if I attempted that.

No no no, I meant the name of the SITE (rivals.com), I knew it began with an R but I couldn't quite get it out. I am actually looking for the videos of the tailback that my best friend played with, but I don't remember his name so I gotta wait til I call my friend, this kid was absolutely N A S T Y, his video is similar to the Noel Devine video I posted, (not the original one that someone else posted)

beejay05 said:
Thats like draft heaven. I just watched the Troy WIlliamson video, and that man is a standout. you dont see to many wideout lower their shoulder into a saftey. Obviosly not an option unless we trade down, but he just caught my eye.

Troy Williamson is one HECK of a reason to trade down! I'd love to trade down with SD and let them go after Braylon Edwards, then let us get TW.

He has some unbelievable break away speed and he's tough. The real key would be his ability to improve his route running and consistently catch the ball. But, much of that is concentration and coaching.

I remember Chris Chambers had this knock on him coming out of college. But, Chambers turned out to solve those areas. TW is a stud!

Back
Top Bottom