Highlight Videos | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Highlight Videos

Williamson - you know what I liked about this guy almost as much as his play making ability? He seems like he would be a GREAT addition to our team and would fire our players up. He reminded me of Mcmichael...last season McMike stepped up an acted like a leader, Williamson looks really lively and I want to see more of that on our Dolphins!! Besides the Pats game...our guys didnt really go wild and celebrate anything, etc. I dont mean I want a guy like T.O. who takes it one step too far and brings all of the attention to himself...just some more excitement ya know?

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Awesome thread. Great videos. Caneaddict, I see you know the honor code. So do I and they bust your chops here at FSU if you don't follow it. Back on subject......Troy Williamson may be the SLEEPER lost in the shuffle behind Williams and Edwards. Did anyone see his performance at the little collegiate challenge that took place in Dolphin Stadium a few months back. Williamson easily stole the show. He won everything, ran faster, and caught all of the passes. This guy will be a gamebreaker.

Thanks TRU FIN -
I'm a graduate student at Yale. I think Wlliamson has alot of potential. Personally, I wouldn't take a WR in the top ten unless he runs in the 4.3's today (over/under on 60 seconds before someone mentions Rice, but that was a different era). I am really intrigued by Chris Henry (much more so by Matt Jones .. I'm a huge "draft Matt Jones in the late 1st" .. and do whatever is necessary to get there, especially picking up 2006 1st rounder's, proponent).

Anyway, it's taken me 15 minutes to write this and fix errors cause I'm driunk.

I be;ieve in Saban.

Do you think Matt Jones will go in the late 1st? I didnt think he was projected to go until mid 2nd?

LIQUID24 said:

I liked it....showed he can block and put some umph into it. Took a shot or two over the middle and hung on. He looks legit and I liked what he said on NFL Network. I think he has the right attitude where he is confindent in his abilities.

Troy Williamson? Never heard of him til now. I likee.

Rivals.com has the University of Miami as one of the schools on Noel Devine's short list.

Back
Top Bottom