Highlight Videos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Highlight Videos

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would like to dedicate this thread to highlight videos for all of the prospects in this years draft. I find it hard to find them sometimes since there is a seperate thread for each one and they're often back alot of pages. Lets get all of the RB videos on here to start, I would REALLY like to see some Braylon Edwards/Mike Williams videos if they're out there...why would there be videos of J.J. Arrington and not Edwards/Williams? Also, besides the Fiesta Bowl highlights is there any other videos on Alex Smith??? Lets all try and find some and post as many as we can here!

I don't know how to get the link up. It won't let me even type it in because I don't have enough posts yet.
It was on the Bears official site. It has several video clips of everyone of importance in the draft.

Anyone got any clips from games from last season, particularly teh Monday night wil over the Pats? I have two from the Ravens game but I would Love some more.

Phin_Phan said:
I watched EVERY game of Braylons career and there''s NO WAY those are his best highlights.

thats what im saying........Those were normal catches, I wanna see some great catches........anyone have any more vids??

Excellent job so far guys! Lets keep on bringing more videos in as we find them!

P.S. Sauceman: I think it was the title of your thread that caused yours to fall back a bunch of pages real quick.

DolphinsD1 said:
i have posted this once before http://bears.hosttown.com/index.php?showtopic=46054but anyways there ya go all highlight videos you need....
Thats like draft heaven. I just watched the Troy WIlliamson video, and that man is a standout. you dont see to many wideout lower their shoulder into a saftey. Obviosly not an option unless we trade down, but he just caught my eye.

I fully agree with sauceman. Every few days a highlight thread starts because someone has the "original" idea of putting them all in one place. Just sticky one thread. Or even better sticky one post that has every highlight video listed under player names and update it as new ones come out.

Phinfan31 said:
Excellent job so far guys! Lets keep on bringing more videos in as we find them!

P.S. Sauceman: I think it was the title of your thread that caused yours to fall back a bunch of pages real quick.

Yeah, it got moved to the "Complaints, Suggestions, etc" forum pretty quickly and since then hasn't recieved one reply. Not even from someone who's capable of doing what I suggested...

I fully agree with sauceman. Every few days a highlight thread starts because someone has the "original" idea of putting them all in one place. Just sticky one thread. Or even better sticky one post that has every highlight video listed under player names and update it as new ones come out.

Maybe they'll see this one and finally decide to do it. :)

Back
Top Bottom