Hilarious Video for the Morning. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hilarious Video for the Morning.

I am not the biggest fan of the WR position given how much of their success is predicated on the QB and OL first. DVP was the most dominant WR in the second half of last season that I have seen in a long time. He was simply in the zone for 6+ weeks. He was more responsible for our 5 wins than anyone associated with the franchise, Brian Flores included.

The video from the OP CLEARLY should've also featured DVP running Gilmore over. That play epitomized his season. He caught a pass on the right sideline, turned around and saw Gilmore in front of him. His instinct was to run right through him. That was my favorite play of the season.

A healthy Preston Williams could do major damage in 2020 with DVP getting over the top attention all year.

Edit: Just rewatched that video, I believe the play I'm talking about is actually the one that takes place at the 14 second mark, they just don't show the tail end of it.

I am not the biggest fan of the WR position given how much of their success is predicated on the QB and OL first. DVP was the most dominant WR in the second half of last season that I have seen in a long time. He was simply in the zone for 6+ weeks. He was more responsible for our 5 wins than anyone associated with the franchise, Brian Flores included.

The video from the OP CLEARLY should've also featured DVP running Gilmore over. That play epitomized his season. He caught a pass on the right sideline, turned around and saw Gilmore in front of him. His instinct was to run right through him. That was my favorite play of the season.

A healthy Preston Williams could do major damage in 2020 with DVP getting over the top attention all year.

Edit: Just rewatched that video, I believe the play I'm talking about is actually the one that takes place at the 14 second mark, they just don't show the tail end of it.
I remember thinking that DVP might have cost us our franchise QB. Idk if he was the most responsible or the reason we won 5 games, but we certainly would not have won that many without him.

Back
Top Bottom