Hill DNP (Illness) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hill DNP (Illness)

We blitz a lot so RBs have to stay in and pass protect and Rowe dominates TEs so it's inevitable that WRs are going to get a brunt of the targets.

And you are correct. QBR numbers against our pass defense have been trash all year.
The way they made it sound was as if WRs are torching us.

Here is the thing though, if you compare...

Hill and Kelce vs our Secondary

Vs

Parker and Gesicki vs their Secondary

Got to love their proven star Receiver and TE, but then our secondary is worlds better then theirs.

So now you say, yeah but got to feel far more comfortable with Maholmes then Tua. Ok, but the front 7 Maholmes will be going against is much better at generating pressure, and getting sacks the one Tua will see.

This game might be more of a stalemate then people might believe.

Hill torches everybody just have to minimize his damage. And if I see PM duck pressure and make the big play I may break something...he's like a magician back there

i want them full force. a real measurement for this team. no excuses by the media.

Here, here. I hope that Son of a Beach plays and someone knocks the blonde off the top of his head.

I'll pop the champagne if someone pops his knee ligaments. I'd laugh.

His ability to catch a football and run with it is irrelevant when compared to the lack of character.

I want tyreek Hill to play, I want to win with no excuses, did you feel the same way when Byron Jones didn't playing games that he could have helped us win, did you feel the same way when Xavian Howard wasn't up to 100%, and didn't help us win games like he could have. Give me a break football is football things happen, players are restricted all the time, I don't give a s*** what anybody says it all comes down to how you finish. We got three games after Kansas City if tyreek Hill doesn't play the game it benefits our team, I don't give a s*** how we win, if you want to dissect that feel free.

If we want to be the best then we have to play the best at full strenght.
There best vs our best. That's how you earn your spot!

Either we win or we don't I would rather see the game with people healthy on both sides . If Miami makes it competitive I'm happy with it , and I see them doing that

I’m more worried about KVN than their guys. I thought for sure Wednesday was veterans rest because he’s been playing through this hip injury but 2 DNP’s in a row is worrisome. I’m hoping Flo just knows his importance and being smart.

Back
Top Bottom