Hill DNP (Illness) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hill DNP (Illness)

He's been waking up at night in sweats from nightmares of his TD catch that no one - including him - noticed until it was too late. Still cannot believe that happened.

Ya that was incredible, and ultimately the right call happened on the field.

I contend that if you don't know that you scored a TD, you didn't actually score a TD.

Look if tyreek is feeling a little under the weather then he shouldn't play. Im really worried about his health and if that means keeping him out for a week im okay with the chiefs doing. Its definitely not about that winning a football game or something

Van Noy has had the hip, let’s hope it’s just extra rest.

yeah that’s probably just rest with van noy. Roberts is the one to watch for this week. I don’t expect flowers to go think that’s a dnp all week long.

KC's offense is so good they probably don't care who they're playing against. They're gonna move the ball. It's just a matter of trying to slow them down to have a chance. They haven't lost much the last two years.

KC's offense is so good they probably don't care who they're playing against. They're gonna move the ball. It's just a matter of trying to slow them down to have a chance. They haven't lost much the last two years.
I basically agree. To have any chance of beating them, the Phins will have to limit the big play and hold them to FG attempts on a few of their red zone trips. Make them work hard for their scores.

Miamis scoring d needs to show up in tbe red zone. Don’t let them get over the top of your coverage. Cause that’s when the flood gates open. They gonna do their thing between the 20s but can you bog em down in the red. Assuming you aren’t giving up tds between the 20s play start wise

ask em if they will leave leveon bell at the stadium when they depart. Lol. Cause he’d help you these last 3 games

Back
Top Bottom