Hilliard...Lee or Boston??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hilliard...Lee or Boston???

It's so hard to pass on Boston because he is just so talented.

ChambersNBoston said:
which one of these available recievers do you want playing for us?

David Boston. I don't see Lee or Hilliard, for that matter, as upgrades to the receiving corp. It isnt enough to just put a body on your roster. This is the way I felt about the Spragan signing. Sure, he has the requisite ht and wt for a LB in the 3-4 defense, but he is just an average player. I dont think Spragan upgrades the team either.

Boston, on the other hand, was having a great camp before the patellar tendon tear. He has the potential to be an impact player.

Boston!

Charles Lee? They gotta be kidding. He's a #5-#6 at best.

Unless Boston is willing to play for the vet minimum (which it doesn't look like he will be), I say we go after Lee. He has the size and speed. I remember he stepped up quite nicely 2 years ago once Meshawn Johnson was suspended by the Bucs. I think he'd be a cheap option for us and not a bad one as a #3 or #4 receiver.

HugeFinFan said:
It's so hard to pass on Boston because he is just so talented.

Alot of you are missing the boat. You think Boston is great but you don't realize without performance enhancing drugs he would not have had the performance he had in the past and would likely be far below average. Why else would he rely so heavily on them when everything was on the line.

I had high hopes for Tolver. What hapened to him did he get injured.

Sherif said:
Alot of you are missing the boat. You think Boston is great but you don't realize without performance enhancing drugs he would not have had the performance he had in the past and would likely be far below average. Why else would he rely so heavily on them when everything was on the line.

I had high hopes for Tolver. What hapened to him did he get injured.

Tolver is too small

Back
Top Bottom