Hilliard...Lee or Boston??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hilliard...Lee or Boston???

Schleprock said:
Charles Lee? They gotta be kidding. He's a #5-#6 at best.

You've got to be kidding......he was starting for the Bucs in the second half of the 2003 season......and putting up impressive numbers. I'm not saying that he's the answer.....but he's a lot better than a #5 WR. He's every bit as good as D.Thompson, probably better. I think he'd be a good signing even if we resign Boston, becasue Boston can't be counted on.

I'll take Hilliard. I've given up on Boston, injury-prone headcase that he is. Hilliard's nothing special, but he's got a good set of hands and isn't afraid to go over the middle. That's the kind of guy that's an excellent pickup as a #3 receiver.

Out of the those 3 WR's, i sure hope that Boston will come back. Hilliard is prob the one least likley going to sign since he doesnt have a vist sch yet. Boston meet with the Niners already and he might sign with them next week. So Lee seems like the one we will get out of the 3.

I saw Boston on some terrible Cardinal teams. The guy is amazing. Hopefully his knee is healed and he is resigned.

I want Boston. Lee would be second on my list. I am not very interested in Hilliard.

I would take Lee.

Bostons mentor is no longer here so controlling him would be problematic.
Ike is on the downslide of his career, good pair of hands but not a burner.

Lee has more upside,

Paul Mad ScotPZ said:
I would take Lee.

Bostons mentor is no longer here so controlling him would be problematic.
Ike is on the downslide of his career, good pair of hands but not a burner.

Lee has more upside,

I don't think control would be a problem being that Saban is running the show. It seems to me that Saban usually gets what he wants and has a way of working with the players.

burger13 said:
You've got to be kidding......he was starting for the Bucs in the second half of the 2003 season......and putting up impressive numbers. I'm not saying that he's the answer.....but he's a lot better than a #5 WR. He's every bit as good as D.Thompson, probably better. I think he'd be a good signing even if we resign Boston, becasue Boston can't be counted on.
But you want to count on someone who has done hardly anything except for a handful of starts in this league? Please don't turn this into a theoretical debate on who will be better. You know what Boston can bring because he has shown it on the field. Outside a few starts where he played decent, Lee has done nothing.

David Boston has the most potential out of any of them.

Back
Top Bottom