Hilliard...Lee or Boston??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hilliard...Lee or Boston???

David Boston, Charles Lee aint that great of a Starter he more a slot kinda dude or 4th reciever. Boston can go deep and is strong, fast and has great hands. Hilliard speaks for himself he wasnt that great as a Giant

Sherif said:
Alot of you are missing the boat. You think Boston is great but you don't realize without performance enhancing drugs he would not have had the performance he had in the past and would likely be far below average. Why else would he rely so heavily on them when everything was on the line.

Are you kidding? First of all, theres no proof he used steroids, he tested positive for a derivative of human placenta, no clue why he was using it but it still wasn't steroids. Second, it was BEFORE he put on all that muscle mass that he was an amzing reciever. He was playing at about 226 pounds, running a 4.3, and had his 100+ catch season. He dropped all that weight and was about there again before he got hurt.

I vote boston, hands down.

Got to go with Boston. Hilliard would not be a good idea, I live in Jersey, and trust me, he is very inconsistant.

We might have to cross Boston off the list because he is "supposly" close to a contract with the Niners.

phunwin said:
I'll take Hilliard. I've given up on Boston, injury-prone headcase that he is. Hilliard's nothing special, but he's got a good set of hands and isn't afraid to go over the middle. That's the kind of guy that's an excellent pickup as a #3 receiver.

:yeahthat:

I have a feeling he'll be the cheapest (or at least as cheap as Lee) and that he can move into a much more productive phase of his career in the #3 role. Those who are voting for Boston are just asking for more trouble and heartbreak.

Does anyone know how Boston's rehab has gone? Is he even running yet? A healthy D. Boston is a stud, but who know's how he's going to be after his second knee surgury??

Boston or some guy in the draft, no Lee or Hilliard.

sherif you don't know what you are talk about boston is way better then tolver and to tell you something tolver sucks

I would love to see Boston play for us, but he would be in the 3rd spot and that would be a waste of money there, I say we get Hillard for the third, who knows Thompson had a good couple of last games he could do as well

Charles Lee. Potential is there. He's young and from the 1 or 2 games I saw him he looked like he had a bright future. Not sure why the Bucs soured on him. Plus he'd be cheaper than the placenta eater Boston and would have fresher legs than Ike Hilliard. Although I'd welcome Ike also.

Back
Top Bottom