Hitting the back button? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hitting the back button?

Tua808

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to hit the back button and show the topic/page read? Right now you have to press the "miami dolphins" to have it read. I've seen this done on TITANSREPORT.COM. Just wondering.

Would it be possible to hit the back button and show the topic/page read? Right now you have to press the "miami dolphins" to have it read. I've seen this done on TITANSREPORT.COM. Just wondering.
TitansReport are using Invision Power Board which handles things a little different than the forum software that we use, XenForo.
Marking things read by clicking the back button is not something that we are able to do with the current software. XenForo does have a lot of other added benefits that we have come to love.

TitansReport are using Invision Power Board which handles things a little different than the forum software that we use, XenForo.
Marking things read by clicking the back button is not something that we are able to do with the current software. XenForo does have a lot of other added benefits that we have come to love.
See this is good that I didn't answer, it would have been a total swing and a miss on my part.

I mean if you hit the back button when you are 8 pages deep into a good night that means something went terribly wrong and there ain't nothing to press to get you out of that!

See this is good that I didn't answer, it would have been a total swing and a miss on my part.

I mean if you hit the back button when you are 8 pages deep into a good night that means something went terribly wrong and there ain't nothing to press to get you out of that!
Pages or inches? I'm confused...

Back
Top Bottom