Hitting the Nail on the Head: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hitting the Nail on the Head:

Agree 100%. I never thought that Mularkey could be as bad as he's been with the Dolphins this year. We need to cut our losses and move on and i hope that "Loyalty" dosen't blind Saban on what needs to be done.

I think this column is exactly right....Mularkey is not the answer as our OC, and it is time to deal CC and McMike. We also have to get a QB who can help US win...the article's best quote:

As it is with Major League Baseball managers, NFL head coaches must know when his starting pitcher has had enough. Either Saban doesn’t have a feel for this or he has too much faith in his quarterbacks.

What's with the double carriage return between every sentence and/or fragment? It's seriously hard to follow points. I cant say I disagree, but I didn't make it through the column because of the avant-garde paragraph formatting. Sorry.

Yea, can Mularkey.

Hey, why not keep on spinning the wheel. No reason to have a
constant OC....No reason to have any contiguous OC..

Good plan. We've had as many OCs as years.

Mcmikes drops are getting old...he dropped like 4 first down passes on third down sunday...catching those is his JOB!!!!! If your a TE, its the QB's job to look for you as security on third down. Chambers coundnt catch claps in a whore house.....what has happened to him. Trade him and mcmike for Olineman, draft calvin johnson, and let Daunte have another shot next year.

Of course Saban doesnt have a feel for quarterbacks, his year he won the National Championship his quarterback was Matt Muack. And he had nothin to do with that championship.... even though he might be better than anything we have had behind center this year :lol:

What a great read! Yes, there are only 3 teams this year that have scored less than us and there "defenses" are much worse which makes our offense worse than worse! Our defense has scored for us, stopped the opposing offenses most of the time, and gotten turnovers for us so all things considered, this is the worst offense in Dolphin history. Can we take another offensive debacle like this next year? The only defense I can give to Nick is that Linehan and Frerotte left on theor own, but to retain Mularkey for the sake of consistency is enough to drop season ticket sales by 10-15,000!

Roman529 said:
I think this column is exactly right....Mularkey is not the answer as our OC, and it is time to deal CC and McMike. We also have to get a QB who can help US win...the article's best quote:

As it is with Major League Baseball managers, NFL head coaches must know when his starting pitcher has had enough. Either Saban doesn’t have a feel for this or he has too much faith in his quarterbacks.

And like in MLB, when a manager doesn't know how to properly use his pitching staff, the team gets a new manager.

ottie35 said:
Mcmikes drops are getting old...he dropped like 4 first down passes on third down sunday...catching those is his JOB!!!!! If your a TE, its the QB's job to look for you as security on third down. Chambers coundnt catch claps in a whore house.....what has happened to him. Trade him and mcmike for Olineman, draft calvin johnson, and let Daunte have another shot next year.

I don't understand your logic, Ottie. You want to get rid of Chambers and McMicheal, but keep an even bigger liability in Culpepper. What gives?

To quote Saban’s own prophecy, ‘Keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get the same results, guaranteed’.

Saban would do well to practice what he preaches as he reflects on this terrible, miserable failure of a season. Continued trust in the same coaches and players won’t get it done.

There you have it.

TampaFinsFan01 said:
I don't understand your logic, Ottie. You want to get rid of Chambers and McMicheal, but keep an even bigger liability in Culpepper. What gives?

most of us don't consider Daunte a liability... and by your relentless demeaning of him, we know where you stand.

Back
Top Bottom