[Hoax] DBoston RBrown Suspended along with 10 other starters? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Hoax] DBoston RBrown Suspended along with 10 other starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonnyRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
saw this on Sportsline and figured it was a questionable source. Ill wait until KFFL and Rotowire report this but IF this is true, then all I have to say is WOW! :mad:

article says DBoston would be gone for yr and RBrown would be gone for 1st 4 games w/o pay. other names on the list include Culpepper, LT, RMoss, JKearse, RSeymour, Reggie Wayne and Peppers.

link: http://proquest.football.sportsline.com/news/1125979384

They should rename that article "NFL wants ratings to plummet". I dont believe it for a second.

wow.. let's seriously hope thats not true..

there are some big time players on that list.

Trust me, if it were true it would be the biggest NFL story of all time and one of the biggest in sports history, it would break everywhere. Nothing even similar to that has been reported anywhere.

I looked on the nfl network, nfl report, espn. and nfl.com and nothing is being said i think someone over there is looking so desperate for a story that they have to make them up.

bigbillshater said:
I looked on the nfl network, nfl report, espn. and nfl.com and nothing is being said i think someone over there is looking so desperate for a story that they have to make them up.

What I find weird is that I've heard of sportsline but why does the site have proquest at the beginning of the link. I don't know if it can be done but it looks like it's made up. It's not even on the frontpage at sportsline or on the front page of the NFL section.

Yeah - I've got like every sports site window open (hope my computer doesn't explode) and all three tv's on sports channels. If it gets reported I'll know it, but I seriously doubt it's true.

phinfan2003 said:
What I find weird is that I've heard of sportsline but why does the site have proquest at the beginning of the link. I don't know if it can be done but it looks like it's made up. It's not even on the frontpage at sportsline or on the front page of the NFL section.
exactly, its a hoax

delete thread. it's a place where ppl can add their own stories. obviously fake, but well written. sorry for this.

TonnyRat said:
delete thread. it's a place where ppl can add their own stories. obviously fake, but well written. sorry for this.
Thanks for putting "RUMOR/HOAX" in your title. If anybody complains about this thread, they should be blasted for it. Not you!:up:

The only thing they left out, was that it all occurred at Ricky's welcome home party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom