HOF Cowher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HOF Cowher

SCOTTY

Club Member
Reaction score
I thought it was super awesome how they surprised Cowher on tv. I got choked up. A great coach and great guy. I like that the HOF is getting more unique.

That was an awesome moment. You could see the genuine happiness with his family as well. Bill is a great guy and you can see how much it meant to him, and the great respect he has for the game and all of the other candidates is a true testament to what he's meant to this great game.

I dislike the Steelers because they've got more fans in Miami than the Dolphins do, and they're just flat out obnoxious. But I love Bill Cowher and couldn't he happier for him.

Don't think he deserves it tbh, especially if Jimmy doesn't make it.

Don't think he deserves it tbh, especially if Jimmy doesn't make it.
Cowher has almost twice the wins of Johnson. I get Johnson lucked out with his team in Dallas as has 2 more SB wins. But Cowher has a SB and a win percentage that crushes jimmy.

Post season dude, Cowher has a only slightly better regular season record than jimmy.

Post season dude, Cowher has a only slightly better regular season record than jimmy.
Your links don't support your numbers. Post season aside your sights show
Cowher 149-90 .623
Johnson 80-64 .555
Now admittedly I'm pretty drunk and trying to do math in my head so I can be totally missing something

Your links don't support your numbers. Post season aside your sights show
Cowher 149-90 .623
Johnson 80-64 .555
Now admittedly I'm pretty drunk and trying to do math in my head so I can be totally missing something

You may be missing the fact that I mistakenly quoted post season records... but you're drunk so I was right all along :)

You may be missing the fact that I mistakenly quoted post season records... but your drunk so I was right all along :)
Np being drunk makes these discussions even more fun.
So....does Cowher deserves the hof?

Np being drunk makes these discussions even more fun.
So....does Cowher deserves the hof?

I'm still not convinced tbh. I dunno maybe I jkust don't like the guy so I'm biased, Pitt have never been one of my favourite teams.

I'm still not convinced tbh. I dunno maybe I jkust don't like the guy so I'm biased, Pitt have never been one of my favourite teams.
I absolutely hated him especially that f in game with the bs call against us.
But my shear hatred of how good he was is why I think he is absolutely deserving.

Back
Top Bottom