Hold on to your hats, Dr. Z picks us to...lose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hold on to your hats, Dr. Z picks us to...lose

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
and rightfully so...........Fish on the road and on grass hasn't been easy for ya :)

Well, by that logic we're going to beat the Bills twice this year! :lol:

WHat is with you and the away grass?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
and rightfully so...........Fish on the road and on grass hasn't been easy for ya :)

It's been a trend, just like end of season collapses, that road grass hasn't been kind to the Fish

Hardly a trend. I don't think the playing surface has anything to do with it. I think INJURIES and the TEAMS WE'VE PLAYED have had more to do with it.

Does the Dolphins have a different kind of grass than everybody else in the league, Other than being a tuff road game I don't think the field has anything to do with it. Its not like were on carpet so we don't know how to play on grass

I Don't care what other people think. Miami traditionally does very well on Nationally Televised games. WE WILL WIN!!

I think, cp, that if you actually looked into it, you'd see no negative "trend" that was based on away/grass. While we have lost some road games on grass, we've also lost road games on artificial turf (see St. Louis and Minnesota). Road games in this league are tough, but away/grass isn't hard for us. It's more likely the teams involved.

hell grass? we play on grass. Turf sucks and should be abolished. Too many injuries caused by that damn turf.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
hell grass? we play on grass. Turf sucks and should be abolished. Too many injuries caused by that damn turf.

I agree...there is no such thing as Grass Toe.

I don't care

I don't care what Mr. Z says for 2 reasons:
1) He is not a real doctor and I don't care what he says.
2) This is going to be a real close game that could go any way.

Re: I don't care

Originally posted by booyeah_
I don't care what Mr. Z says for 2 reasons:
1) He is not a real doctor and I don't care what he says.
2) This is going to be a real close game that could go any way.

yeah..what Dan says.

:monkey: BRONCOS

Back
Top Bottom