Holland HIGHEST Graded Rookie In LEAGUE Week One | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holland HIGHEST Graded Rookie In LEAGUE Week One

We are going to have to buy one. I’m at that point where I just want to throw my hands up and say “don’t waste any more draft picks on this group”. Go buy one.
Philly just dropped over 60 mil on a 7th round tackle and they broke, imagine what we’re gonna shell out…

We are going to have to buy one. I’m at that point where I just want to throw my hands up and say “don’t waste any more draft picks on this group”. Go buy one.
Agree…if they don’t improve heavily throughout this season, which I’m not counting on.

I like him a lot. Waddle and Holland both look like great picks. The secondary looks very strong.

It's not worth stressing about tackles because....

1. Our guys are still young.
2. There is NOTHING you can do about it during the season.

Eichenberg started his first NFL game yesterday and oddly he's still 20 months older than Austin Jackson.

I was thrilled when we got Holland and I am even more pumped now.

When I saw it was Holland that forced the fumble and flipped the guy in the air I was surprised but also not surprised. Bright future for this baller.

He did? I missed this???? What did he do/say???!

He didn't actually do anything. He was honest about how he felt about being pulled in interviews, which was that he didn't think Tua was ready to start and that he gave the team the best chance to win, more or less.

He never quit while he was here, never did anything but help Tua, he's just a professional athlete who takes pride in what he does and obviously being benched hurt inside, I expect that from a guy who loves the game.

Back
Top Bottom